10/22/14

Breaking news: ATTACK WARNING + Update

I have just learned there has been an attack on the Canadian capital today.
Another two men have jumped the fence at the White House in the United States.

I posted a very devastating vision that had to do with terrorists attacks a little while ago.  That vision was with a woman and I cited some dates, October 23-27

Today is the 22nd of October.  There is much at play and I don't feel this is the last of what we will hear.  PLEASE keep vigilant of your surroundings and your children in the next few days.  This feels deliberate and organized.  And as I mentioned in the previous post, political.

Original posts

Eminent 

Woman Revealed

Follow Up

****Update:  Attacks sometimes come on the heels of the places we hold dear as a nation.  I feel impelled to add to keep watch on the Lincoln Memorial Center in Wasington D C and other national sites around the world.  Like 911, deliberate, organized and possibly simultaneous.

No comments: