10/22/14

Michael Jackson Murder - Holes

Today is the eclipse and if I remember correctly, astrologer Maria Shaw Lawson stated we might be in for some surprises. Maybe even shocking news.

I have a little snack of shockers for you today just to feel like I'm part of this great big universal plan.

At one time an employer of mine asked if I ever saw the movie "Erin Brockovich".  It's a movie about a woman who takes a position as a legal assistant and decides to look into things.  She uncovers a massive cover up by a company that had been contaminating water and making the local people sick.  Somehow I reminded him of that movie.

Astrologically speaking, Scorpios are investigative by nature.  I happen to have a Libra rising and if anyone can remember the symbol for the sign Libra you'll realize it's the scales of justice.  Justice, peace and harmony are very important to me .  That's something that's held true for my entire life and I don't think I'll ever change.

That is also why I continue to seek justice and continue to speak the truth about Michael's murder. I've already written who I saw in Michael's room the night he died.  I've written about why they were there.  I've written about why they killed him.  I've even given some evidence and the paper trail to back that up.  Today I thought we'd look again and see that the facts in the timeline also convey that the three men involved in Michael's murder where in cahoots the very day Michael Jackson died.

Conspiracy Murderer #1:  Randy Phillips AEG Live



Here he is.  I chose this photo specifically for his toothy fake smile.  This is the shot that says "I'm a grinning treasure cat"... "I like money and will do anything for it."  Don't get me wrong, I do realize there were "other" men involved as well in the deal that was made with Michael Jackson's then manager Tohme Tohme.   But lets leave Paul Gongaware out of this for now.  It gets so messy when we really go to count ALL the dirty hands.

During the trial for Conrad Murray, Randy Phillips was asked how he found out about Michael Jackson on June 25, 2009.  He testified that he received a phone call from Frank Dileo about 10:30 am or 11:00 am and that MJ was having trouble breathing. (How would anyone know MJ was having trouble breathing? NO testimony backs this up except for the 911 call itself) Paramedics, he said, were at the house. It took Phillips about 15 minutes to get to the Carolwood house.

Please note:  The paramedics were never even called until 12:20 pm

Which brings us to Frank Dileo, Conspiracy Murderer #2:


Frank DiLeo, the man that Michael Jackson fired as his manager that was put on as manager again for him just weeks before he died was asked the same thing, just not in court.  He said he was having an early lunch, you know around 11:30 (I like how he noted the time) Lunch had just come and apparently a fan called him to say there was something going on.  So, he says, he called Michael Amir, Michael's personal assistant.

Apparently, as Frank stated in his interview, an ambulance was at the house.  He said Michael Amir said "that's what he heard".

Michael Amir wasn't at the house.  Matter of fact Michael Amir didn't even mention he spoke with Frank that day until cross examination.  He had two phones, he said and spoke to Frank on the way to the Carolwood home.  The problem is, his testimony states that he didn't know what was going on at the home until he got there.  That's when they were leaving with Michael on the gurney around 1pm.

If Frank just got lunch it must have taken a long time. Not to mention the fact that the paramedics never arrived until 12:26 pm and Michael Amir apparently(according to his testimony) never knew they were there until he got there at 1 pm.   Around the same time Frank got there . . as he stated he had to then go to the hospital.  The ambulance had "just left".

But the kicker is this:  Frank says he then called Randy, who stated he got Frank's call at 10:30 am (2 hrs before 911 was even called) and they met at the hospital.  Which brings us to  . . .

Conspiracy Murder #3; Tohme Tohme


I prefer this photo of Tohme because he stepped right up to the plate after injecting Michael to say "There will be no question!" at the announcement of Michael Jackson's death.

Now Mr. Tohme, to my knowledge, has never been questioned in Michael murder.  I guess someone listened when he said "No questions please".  Yet we do have a little thing that ties him to #1 and #2.  When Randy and Frank say they arrived together at the hospital we find a photo of Randy arriving at the hospital that day:

  

Funny thing is, it doesn't look like Frank DiLeo does it?  Maybe it's me, but it looks a little like Tohme Tohme, don't you think?  Maybe if we fattened him up a bit and slammed a cigar in his mouth he might pass.  But even at that I do believe Frank might be a bit shorter.

Besides wasn't it one of the local news stations that reported this:






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I clicked onto your blog...

Interesting stuff you have.

I recommend a great book for you. Frank Cascio one of Michael's closest friends during his life. I think you would enjoy reading it. Here is the link.



http://www.amazon.com/My-Friend-Michael-Friendship-Extraordinary/dp/0062090062

Anonymous said...

Wow...heavy stuff indeed!

Have you ever thought your visions of MJ's death could have been from a different time line, of a possible outcome that could have occurred but didn't. When you say.. "I've already written who I saw in Michael's room the night he died. It reminded me of the late great Sylvia Browne with a case she was working on, she had told the parents of a missing girl, that the girl was dead (when if fact she turned out to be wrong) the girl has been abducted and was trapped in a house. Some time later the girl was able to escape so she was alive not dead. Anyway, what Sylvia Browne saw was a vision of a different timeline, meaning possibilities of outcomes that COULD have happened to this girl, but the reality was she didn't die. Sylvia Browne saw a vision though that she had died, so she was just giving the parents what she saw.....

Anyway, you may want to study, timelines and possible outcomes, parallel universes etc......

If your visions are accurate then as I said heavy stuff!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whether what you say is true, my feeling is that Michael's soul chose to leave when he did. I'm not saying he took his own life... but subconsciously his soul made a decision and chose to leave. Michael has even said this himself to me.

I wish you all the luck in the world....