10/27/14

Man in the Mirror PROJECT: I Have a Dream


"I avoid using the term 'religion', because many people say my religion this and my religion that. Why should it be 'my' religion?

I just believe what’s in the Bible with regard to which religion is involved. I simply believe.... I believe in it and I get down on my knees every night and thank God and ask Him to lead the way."

- Michael Jackson in a 1979 Ebony Magazine interview


Set an example for yourself and others.  Being a catalyst for change can be easy when you let the playfulness of your natural joy burst from within.  Inside that little girl or little boy that needs to express it's playful creative side is bursting to get out.  Allow that part of you to emerge and embrace a vision for your life and others by implementing playful, creative fun.

Part of our true natures are that from the "creator" himself.  Therefore, bringing anything into manifestation, into our third dimensional reality, requires some type of creative energy.  Where do we think that comes from?

If we look back in the bible we'll see some clues:

Matthew 18:3-6

“Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

A child is full of wonder and imagination.  Children are not yet conditioned by society, nor are they taught of the bitterness of the world.  They are open, often honest, and imaginative in play.  When you are a child, anything can happen and in your world, everything can be seen as magic.

If our true reality lies in what we believe anyway, if we decide to believe in magic I suppose we might be able to live an extraordinary life.  Even people like Nelson Mandela who at one time was thought to have too extraordinary of a vision to be possible, made his dream manifest.

If our thoughts are like beliefs, believing like a child may be the greatest thing we can do for ourselves to enhance and change the life we live.  Imagination, after all, is just the beginning of any great project, hope or dream.  If we dream big and in color, who knows where that imagination can truly take us.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That playfulness is the biggest part of who we are, it's the pure joy flowing from the God-spark within. And when it comes to religion, my quote is 'I don't do organized religion!' It's being in true touch with yourself if you ask me ... and a question of what's wrong and what's right, mainly! And about hat truly nourishes you, what is that feeds the Light within, what makes your soul roar and your heart rumble ... ♥