10/20/14

Blue Eye and the Invincible Album

If you've read my memoir Another Part of Me, you'll remember that in 1998 I wrote the first draft of my manuscript regarding twin souls.  I had a copy of that manuscript delivered through a publisher to Michael for approval.  On the cover I placed a picture of Michael's face with one blue eye and one brown to symbolize twin souls.

I never published that manuscript.  At the time they only wanted it to be published as fiction, citing that The Celestine Prophcy was fiction and didn't want an outpouring from the fans.  I didn't want a fictional work.  I wanted to publish something that made people go "wow"! Things like this are really true.

Forward to the year 2001 and you'll find that Michael Jackson released his last album entitled "Invincible". The cover art had Michael's face the same way I had pictured it on my cover with one eye pronounced more than the other.  Later, upon the family's request, another photo of Michael entitled "Blue Eye" was released.  This photo was taken for the Invincible album, but never used.  It depicts Michael with an actual blue eye and mirrors on his jacket.  Twin flames mirror one another and when it was released I remember thinking what an artistic touch that was.

Little did I know really how artistic.  Last night I ran into the Invincible cover again and I noticed one of the eyes seemed larger than the other.  Michael told me because one of them was mine.  When I questioned him he said he took it off an old comp card I had for modeling.  This would be the comp I used when I went downtown for my modeling assignment and saw Michael on the street.

So of course I was curious and went through my things to find it.  It was done in 1984.  My hair is a frizz bucket because that's what you did back in the day.  Perms were in and I guess my fine hair didn't fair so well! lol  Anyway I scanned it and put it in Microsoft Paint to see if it really did fit.  I was kind of speechless when I saw how everything actually lined up.  The eyes, the nose, even the lips.

I then remembered a clip from the DaVinci Code.  The one that talks about the art of DaVinci and the painting of the Mona Lisa.  One side is larger than the other.  The reasoning given is that one side represents the masculine and the other side represents the feminine.

I thought it would be interesting to share.  I've posted the photos below and also the song "Invincible".  In it Michael sings about "perfect love" - the entire concept of twin souls. Although maybe it's all just a "coincidence".






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool. I have seen another lady who has done the same thing with her eyes matching MJ's for the Twin Soul Experience.

We all set up experiences and stuff to happen with our Soul Family before we incarnate.

Anonymous said...

You must have seen this, the Egyptian Statue that looks like MJ...Pretty Cool. His soul loves to give all of us clues ;-)

http://artdaily.com/news/32525/Egyptian-Bust-in-the-Field-Museum-is-Look-a-like-of-Singer-Michael-Jackson#.VEBX_OfNAfE

Anonymous said...

Interesting indeed.

I have recently seen another Blog with a Twin Soul Story related to the Soul of MJ. I would think his soul/lineage would have many incarnates/aspects.

It was interesting I didn't know the song "Thriller" was originally called "Starlight" as the "You Tube" in the link below. How interesting.

https://archangelmichael777.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/michael-jackson-soul-power-susan-elsa-twin-soul-experience-shared-memory-starlight-thriller/#more-7327