10/23/14

Trees


Ever since I was a child, I have had a fascination with trees.  I would look up into their branches and feel somehow they were protecting me.  I was safe when I was under a tree. Somehow I even thought the tree could feel what I did.  I've heard of people talking to trees. Sometimes I think they can even talk back.  They too are in the consciousness of all things.

Everything in nature is a vibration, a rhythm, a flow, an ebb and design in the masters plan. We've come to the planet not knowing our identity in divinity, but knowing it in form.  What matters most is the attitude we take with ourselves and the world.  Most often when we find things different than we are, we judge them.  Often thinking we know the only way things "should be".

In some ways our world is like a tree.  One whole tree contains many leaves of varying colors and branches of belief.  From it's trunk stems many aspects, many souls, lives and belief systems.  I liken it to our source, our creator, with the roots that fortify our very beings.

Trees are the silent witnesses to life.  They stand silently watching, whispering to themselves in the wind.  They see the things no one thinks is seen and they hear things no one thinks they hear.

Some trees are giants and some are very small.   Some see for miles and others for just a few inches.  But what's most marvelous about trees is that they give us the very air we breathe.  The planet is fortified by them.  Our bodies are nourished by them.  The animals, sheltered and our worlds are made more colorful by them.

Trees will always be in my heart.  When I see their leaves fall, I'll remember my own life when everything fell apart.  In winter when they are barren, I'll remember the coldness and sting of having no one in my life.  In the spring, when they bud, I'll remember the new beginnings my children and I took after my divorce and in the summer I'll relish in the majesty of their leaves glistening in the sun and the knowing that I too finally have found the light.

Like trees, we all have a season in our lives.  Sometimes it may be winter in the summer or summer in the spring.  But what's most important is that we know that the seasons don't last for ever.  For in every tree and being is the wisdom that there has been a seed planted somewhere and it only waits to be born.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...


You can talk to trees and they respond back. Hug a Tree often and feel their energy of love and wisdom