10/2/14

What Michael Jackson Does Now

I talk to dead people.  Just clearing that up just in case this is the first time you hit my blog.  Not only do I talk to people that have passed, but have had a strangely uncommon spiritual connection with Michael Jackson.  That connection which was present during his life has now continued on even through his passing.

There have been many reports about Michael Jackson in the news before he died and still even until this day.  I am appalled at some of the things that have been reported.  The press is easily manipulated and they always seem to have a way to make people ugly.  Sometimes even though someone may have the best intentions in mind, someone can come along and manipulate the press and/or others into believing lies.  Most often it has to do with money, fame, or power.

I've seen too many of these lies about Michael.  Too many who have seemingly come out of the woodwork after he has passed to make claims like child molestation and had other "claims" to make against him now that he has passed.  I still see Michael.  Matter of fact I know him better now than I did when he lived and although I knew when he lived he was a sincere and spiritual man, I now know even better.

When Michael lived I often would receive flashes of him doing his normal "life" stuff.  Sometimes it would be watching a movie, sitting on an airplane, or even practicing for a performance. Since he passed, I have been surprised to find that the flashes have continued.  His life is going on still on the other side of the veil.  Sometimes he comes to visit and he will bring "friends" to introduce me to.  I have met some wonderful souls I thought I'd never get the chance to meet: Nelson Mandela, Robin Williams, Elizabeth Taylor, Ryan White, Gary Coleman, Fred Astaire, Dee Dee Jackson, Whitney Houston, Mia Angelou and even Princess Diana.  I know I'm probably forgetting some, but they have all been very gracious and all seem to be continuing their journey even past this "earth" life.

I had some time ago been privileged to tour Michael's home on the "other side".  A castle that resembles the Magic Kingdom castle at Walt Disney World.  Around the grounds were shrubs that looked like characters from Disney movies and paths with flowers.  There were also children.  It wasn't long after I found that another blog reader named "Andrea" had been dreaming of this place with Michael there and also of the children.  We compared notes and it was the same castle that we both saw and I found it quite remarkable.  She helps with the children on the other side of the veil often when she sleeps.  She remembers only tidbits when she awakes.

Since then I haven't remembered very many dreams or had many visions of the castle itself, but a few nights ago I did meet another young boy Michael was helping and it really struck me as to the work he was really doing on that side of the veil.

Twin souls, the title of this blog, and the "label" that I have used for my experiences, share part of the same soul.  It's odd, but I can always hear him within myself in communication.  He, however, still has "another" life.  Sometimes he is with me, sometimes he's not and often he may leave someone like Elizabeth Taylor to stay with me in his place.  I hadn't seen Elizabeth or him for a few days, when they came to visit again.
They had brought a young boy named Robby.  Robby had died in a house fire and I tried to say hello to talk to him.  He looked as if he was around six years of age.  Robby didn't respond to me like I expected. Michael was holding his hand and the boy only looked up at him.  Michael explained that Robby was deaf. When Robby lived on the earth he couldn't hear, he wasn't able to speak and even though he had passed, Robby was still living out his "earth" life.  Michael said they were working with him to help him let go of how things "used" to be so he could communicate.  He still didn't know he could.

I thought that was one of the most marvelous things I had heard.  It was interesting to hear that people still can be so attached to the limitations they once had in their earth life, but even more so it allowed me to truly see the type of work Michael Jackson was really doing on the other side.

On this side of the veil, when Michael does come around he usually hangs out with me.  He is often behind my shoulder when I read news about him or his children and always as I'm writing this blog.  He knows my every thought the minute I think it (I'm not sure if I like that part!) and seems to really like the "old" movies.  I have chalkboards all over my house now with inspiring messages on them and he helps write all the "good" stuff on this blog.

A few days ago he went with me to a dentist appointment.  It wasn't surgery, I wasn't going to die or even get a cavity filled, but sometimes he seems to like just to tag along.  I was laying there in the dental chair with this huge light on my face as the hygienist was cleaning my teeth.  Michael was standing over to my left watching, while leaning back on a counter there with his arms crossed.  There was an elderly woman that appeared in my minds eye on the right.  Suddenly I heard Michael say "Go ahead.  You can talk to her.  She'll hear you.  Go ahead.".  So the woman tells me that she is the hygienists grandmother - her father's mom.  I tried to open conversation with the hygienist carefully.  She had just mentioned she had married, so I started there with inquiring about her father.  She wasn't close to him at all and at first I thought, wow, maybe I'm wrong.  Then I asked her, "what about his mother, your grandmother.  Were you close to her, because I feel her presence?"  With that she took a step back with her jaw dropping down.  Turns out she was extremely close to her grandmother on her fathers side and she had just passed on a month before.  Her grandmother told me to tell her about her jewelry and another child coming to the family.  When I did the hygienist said that her and her sister had just met the night before to divvy up the jewelry from grandma and the kicker was that her sister had just told her she was pregnant.

All in all I thought this might make for interesting reading, but more so that it is heartwarming for me as much as it was for the hygienist to know that "grandma" was still around.  It was from Michael's instigation that this "healing" event happened for her and for the little boy, me, and so many others.  If anyone wants to know how the "real" Michael Jackson is, I can tell you for a fact that his heart was worn on his sleeve at all times when he lived and so much more even now that he has passed.

Thank you Sandra for posting this beautiful video.  May we always love Michael always, all ways and in all ways.