10/13/14

Twin Flame Soul Mates - The Human Being and Merging

I had a discussion with one of my teachers last evening, Saint Germain.  For much of my life the twin flame soul mate experience has been both agonizing and blissful.  The path has certainly not been easy and last evening with Saint Germain's help I was able to come to a few realizations.

Many times here on the blog we've discussed the concept of twin flame souls mates as if they are cells.  Both Michael Jackson and Maurie D Pressman MD have used the word "cell" to describe the relationship of the twin flame soul mate.  Most often, however, like with many other things, we "label" something and give it a definition in our minds.  Often times we never really deviate from that definition held within us.  Even on this blog we've had many people come forth with different ideas about "their" definition of what a twin flame soul mate is.  Everyone has different beliefs and different ideas about what it should or shouldn't be.

When Michael lived, I always used to say that if we ever actually came together I would get down on my knees at that very spot and thank god for us coming together.  It might sound strange, but in my mind the whole thing was so extraordinary to me I knew it had to be very special, very spiritual, and if that finally happened, a very blessed union.

I don't think I was wrong in thinking that, but I was wrong in thinking what Saint Germain last night termed as "idealic thinking".  At first I thought perhaps he meant because Michael was a public figure he was saying I had been "idealic", but it wasn't that at all.  It was that I had defined the "relationship" as holy and instead of seeing it for what it was, most times I was idealic in thinking that because the "relationship of the soul" was holy, so was the relationship itself.

I think many people most likely have this concept.  That their twin flame soul mate is someone bright and shiny, loving and caring, even to the point where they don't have any flaws or are not human.  If you would have asked me years ago, I could have told you I thought Michael was definitely human.  We had spats, but I always held him in a place of high regard.  The idealic part set in when I thought that the "union" would be just that.  Union in bliss for ever more.  Saint Germain has very nicely explained this to me.

Twin flame soul mates have been described as cells because it is more a function of nature.  That's how we were created, naturally part of the whole.  On the road back to love we will encounter many parts of our whole, with twin flames, soul mates and others resonating like us.  The concept of divine love that is held in our minds is real, but the concept of human love can not be disregarded.  We are still human even though we have been created in divinity.

Even on the other side after we die, even as we merge as twin flame soul mates, we retain a bit of our humanness.  Part of the dross layers of energy that we carry with us from lifetime to lifetime.  It is in that humanness that we still may act out from.  We will always seek connections, seek to connect and seek love because that's where we came from: Love.  And sometimes we will always seek that love in the same ways we have always sought it in our humanness.  Simply put it is our patterns at play that still emerge even in the merging process and the union.  It is "completion" that is still sought through the soul, through love and through connection.

I wanted to write this today because I think many people may have this misconception about twin flames. You may find your flame and feel the intense desire of love and connection, but it doesn't mean he or she is pure already if you should be able to come together.  There will be a gradual process of clearing before, during, and even after merging.  It all takes time in our walk back to the divine.

Similar to a biological cell, the soul cell when created split, then split again, and again and again.

In our return home to source, those souls will merge back into that wholeness similar to the depiction in the video below.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saint Germaine's explanation was good especially this bit

"On the road back to love we will encounter many parts of our whole, with twin flames, soul mates and others resonating like us"

Of course Michael was human like the rest of us ;-) The World placed him in that idol/perfect zone because of his "King of Pop" label and his ability to love everyone. His Aura of Bright Light was a Beacon as he was very connected to the Divine. He saw things many humans do not see which is why he was so misunderstood.

What my spirit team have taught me is to not to get caught up in an expression/persona a person portrayed on Earth once they have passed. They have taught me that when I'm connecting to my spirit team I will recognise them from their unique energy Signatures which sometimes is more a Collective energy rather one soul. They do use their most recent personalities they portrayed on Earth so I will recognise. To realise we are so much more than our current incarnation/expressions. To feel our expansiveness of our entire Whole, to be connected to our Higher Self/Soul Family/Ray Oversoul etc. We are all actors in a huge play acting out parts. We all have our unique parts to play. Some have major roles and some supporting etc.



Anonymous said...

I read this blog again, remember the part I wrote about The Tripod, The Seed and The Flower of Life? What Saint G. told you is exactly the same, I am very pleased we are put on the same wave-length on this.

What you put in the beginning, I had that Debbie for a long time, and still coping with it, a pre-formed vision on what soul mates, twin sous, twin flames and twin rays are, i am glad MH stepped in seven years ago, he helped me a lot, and not only me ... a whole lot more, through me ...

The fact of the matter is, we are programmed to this one on one kinda relationships ... that's why we pre-form the TS TF and TR Unions in the same way ...

Life keeps asking me to re-invent my thoughts on this, almost on daily basis nowadays, the most fantastic but also strangest things happen, strange in the sense of never experienced before, nonetheless fantastic

A lot of what I thought to have figured out during the last 20 years, all those Holy Houses were tore down, build up and tore down again ...

Happy though that Saint G. (as i call him and he knows) gives you the same information to spread as was given to me ... it feels reassuring, and since the last couple of days, I need to re-invent of what I thought was real AGAIN ...