10/16/14

The Other Side with Robin Williams

If you've entered this site and find there are messages from "beyond", that means as the name implies above, that life does continue after death.  Dead people aren't dead.  I often marvel at the fact that we celebrate birth, but shun death as if it's the end of everything, it's not.  Sometimes it's only the beginning.

We die because we long to live again.  Lifetime through lifetime we are reborn.  The consciousness continues and lives through different vehicles at different times.  Speaking to people who have passed on allows for healing for those things that weren't able to be healed when someone was here.  It allows sometimes for closure, like in the case of Michael Jacksons murder, and sometimes it allows us to know that our departed loved one is OK.

Personally, I think it's fascinating learning about the other side.  In having a soul connection to Michael , I have been given the opportunity to see many things I never thought I would.  The consciousness that was connected here on the earth plane continues to be connected even though he has passed.  It has allowed me to view the world he now lives in and the people he now enjoys his time with.

One of those people, is Robin Williams.  Robin has stayed around to help.  Many people who have passed, I've noticed, are eager to help others.  I think they know how difficult earth life can be and often get pleasure from serving and helping others in ways they necessarily couldn't in their lifetime.

Robin's message:

"Nanoo Nanno.  Greetings from the other side of the veil.  This is real.  We are all connected.  It goes with out saying that I'm dead.  I think I'm still alive.  I mean I'm talking ain't I?  Or is that my head just floating around in space and someone decided to catch it.  Like a baseball in a mitt.  

Don't think I've retired.  I'm still going around telling jokes to all the people in heaven. 
Sometimes they get them.  Sometimes they don't.  But that's OK, nanoo, nanoo wasn't around forever and people like George Steinbrenner and Bette Davis are people you wouldn't know anyway.  

I'm here, gloriously handsome and incredibly smart.  

I travel at the speed of lightning and I'm not even a super hero!  

It's nice to be dead.  You can eat all you want and never get fat.  

I like to do my hair in different styles every day just by thinking about it and I love to ride the bus to school in the morning just for kicks.  When I get off I pretend I'm at home again and I do it all over again.  I love riding the school bus.  

Anyway, don't forget, one day you will die too.  That's not psychic, that's just life.  When you do, you'll find out this is true.  We don't really go anywhere, it's just space.  A tinier spot that you just can't see.  Think of it that way.  

When you find out that some things in life just weren't that important anymore, you learn to live differently, see things differently.  That's why we stay around to help.  That's why we care.  The struggles us humans go through can be seen through the veil.  It's not easy being green, as Kermit would say, but it sure is nice to get a helping hand every now and then.

Well anyway, that's my bit for today.  

Here's Mork from Ork, or the famously, infamous Robin Williams of your time over and out.  Nanoo, nanoo."

As I've seen with Michael and spoken to Fred Astaire about, you are able to create your own home on the "other" side.  Castles and homes over looking the mountains.

Below is a clip from when Robin was here.  He finds humor in everything and we can get a glimpse of the type of home he might create on the other side as well as the most "priceless" things we can find on earth. Love, compassion and comfort from one another.  These things you aren't paid to do, but are worth the most to all of us.







No comments: