10/1/13

The New Ghost in Town - Waiting for a Verdict

We will be waiting today to see if the jury reaches a verdict in the AEG vs Jacksons trial.  As soon as I
hear anything I'll be posting here and on twitter and facebook.

As we approach the Halloween season, I often like to help celebrate the season, so to speak.  I've found some interesting things that seem to happen when we cross over and thought it might be fun to share some of the stories of what I have been able to witness as I have encountered people either crossing over, or after they have.

I'm not sure why or how, but at times I have spirits in my room I can hear.  They don't moan and groan like in the movies, but I can sometimes hear their conversations.  Like Michael when he chide's Elizabeth, he'll sometimes chide me about my back fat or at times has even tried to stop me from dating certain people.  Something you don't do when you cross.  That's to interfere with free will.  Michael was stopped at his request immediately by my guides and he found that there is a certain protocol that needs to be followed.

When Michael first passed we sat on my back porch and talked for quite a while.  It was easy to talk to him when he lived it seemed, but when he passed, it seemed even easier.  I remember asking him how it was on the "other side" and remember his first comment; that he liked going everywhere and watching people without being able to be seen.  Something I think he would have liked to do in his life if he could.

I've had others come back from being passed over for years come and tell me they would be taking a family member soon and have even witnessed my grandmother "practicing" her crossing over.

My aunt was a good friend of hers and had passed years before.  She came to me one day to tell me she would be taking my grandmother over.  She said it so gently, "Honey, I'll be taking her with me soon."  My grandmother was ready.  My grandfather had passed almost 20 years before and she missed him a great deal.  So within the week she was in the hospital.  I went to visit her and she happened to be sleeping when I entered the room.  I just sat and wanted to watch.  I wondered what she might be doing, thinking or dreaming about as she lay so peaceful.  I then caught a glimpse of someone at the foot of her bed.  It was my grandfathers spirit and he was beckoning her to him.  He was practicing with her on how to leave her body.  I was amazed but it made sense.  She would have to leave when it was time and he didn't want her to be frightened.

It seemed only days after that she passed, and when she did I happened upon both her and my grandfather looking in on my one year old.  My grandmother was showing my grandfather how cute he was and filling him in on the details of the family.  She stayed with me for a long time.  Helping me choose a puppy and bringing some other family members around for support during some difficult times.

I've heard Michael and Elizabeth talk together quite frequently.  I don't think they know I can sometimes hear them.  Sometimes Michael will say "she's so pretty", when I know that when I'm speaking directly to him he'll say things like "You look beautiful" then he'll pause and say "except for that back fat."  He likes to kid and I have a little flap on my back that I constantly look at.  It's that one thing on a girls body that really bothers you and of course because he likes to hang around I think he knows pretty much everything about me by now.  Even sometimes before I do.

Last night I heard another conversation.  I have some passerby's and some spirits that like to stay with us.  I don't mind.  Spirits are just people, and as long as they are kind and help out every once in  while it's fine by me.  Those that interfere or cause dismay are ordered to leave and most often the ones that stay help boot the others out and give me a heads up.  So there are some perks to having a ghost in your house after all.

I don't know who these two were that I heard last night.  They may have been stirred up from the new construction they are doing in my subdivision.  We live on Indian ground and sometimes when you disturb the grounds, you disturb the spirits as well.  But one of them seemed to be quite new to the ghost thing. I heard him say "What are we going to do if she ever moves" and the other said "We go with her. That's how it works."

So that's the story.  When you cross over there is also a social protocol and many times you'll most likely do some training.  As we await the verdict in the trial, I know Michael will be "unseen" on the scene.  So if he reports back anything or if the news reports a verdict, you'll be first to know.




No comments: