10/1/13

Cloud Atlas, Past Lives and Michael's Death

As the jury is on lunch break I wanted to further entertain you with some background.  Some of you may have read the book, others may have read some of the previous blog posts, but I am a big believer in past lives.  It wasn't always the case, but when I started to experience them, I was able to relate my current experience in this life and the people that were present in it, to the people who were present in my past.

Recently a blog reader mentioned a movie that I watched called "Cloud Atlas".  Maybe you have heard of it.  It's a story that follows several individuals and their "lives" as they relive them in different time periods with the same people.  There is truth to this "story" and here is the "story" behind Michael's death, my death in a prior life and the people involved in his murder now.

 Solemn-faced girl child in a pink dress decorated with bows. Facing half-left, she carries an opjec in her right hand that might be a compact, or a mirror.
Marie Antoinette, aged 7, in 1763,
when she met Mozart in 
Vienna
Both Michael and I had a previous life during the 1700's.  I began remembering and getting glimpses of that life around the year 2000. Since I have traveled to France and have done some research on both our lives during that time to see how they crossed.  As you can see from the video I made for my book, Another Part of Me, on the side bar, I discovered I used to be a queen in France.  I was Marie Antoinette and found out Michael used to be Mozart.  I remembered my hands, my face, even my husband at the time.  Since I've recollected other familiar faces in this life that were also in that life.  One of my friends used to be my mother in that lifetime and Michael's sister in that life, Nannerl, I also believe became his sister in this life: Janet.  It sounds kind of strange, but when you begin to look at the similarities from Mozarts life and Michael's there are eerie coincidences.  Mine was the same.  Most all of Marie Antionettes traits I have now as well.  So what does this have to do with now?

Well, Marie and Mozart met as children during that life.  Apparently Mozart, the then Michael Jackson, asked Marie to marry him.  My mother had other plans so I was sent to France and Michael toured performing with his family.  Not too different than this lifetime.  However, most people don't know how Marie Antoinette was actually killed.  She was beheaded, there was a French Revolution, but how did it start?  Well there were a few people responsible and it's rumored they started the rumors about Marie Antoinette to get her out of power just after a performance done by none other than Mozart himself.  Marie was a big supporter of Mozart.  In his opera, similar to the stories he used to include in his music videos, he told the story of a corrupt power.  Marie Antoinette publicly supported the opera and was not only chastised for it, but thought dangerous to the powers that be and soon she was put to death.  They told stories about her molesting her own son, doing sexual things and mocking her.  Not unlike what they have done to Michael this lifetime.  The lies, deceit, rumors, are always started from the same place. Back in the day of Mozart they were started by another conspiracy involving a man named Casanova.  Some know him in this life as Randy Phillips.  Some might call it karma, but he was responsible for my death in the 1700's and now holds some responsibility for Michael's death.  Twin souls, I believe, share in karma.  They each experience life from differing perspectives, but after reviewing Michael's life and his past lives when he died, I think I'm convinced that they are more intertwined than we might think.  This is one of the reasons I feel the need to find justice for him.

If you review some of the photos below you may even be able to see some resemblances of our pasts.

Michael Jackson on left/Mozart on right

Nannerl, Mozart's sister
Janet, Michael's sister
Cagliostro: Conspirator
French Revolution




Tim Leiweke, CEO AEG

Randy Phillips of AEG Live









4 comments:

MysticalChicken said...

A bit off-topic, but every time I hear/read Mozart's name it makes me think of a passage from one of my all-time favorite childhood books, "The Fairy Rebel" by Lynne Reid Banks, about a fairy who helps a human woman have a child despite it being against the rules of the (rather tyrannical) fairy queen:

--------
"You never know with fairy children," Tiki went on. "They might grow magic like a fairy does, or they might have other special things which only show up later. It was the first time I knew that other fairies have helped humans to have babies, but the master-elf told me it's happened quite often. Have you ever heard of someone called Mo--Mo-something? He could make music."

Jan and Charlie looked at each other.

"Not Mozart?"

"That's the name. Well, he was a fairy child. The master-elf knew about it because a foreign elf he'd heard of was the fairy-father of that child--the way I'm the fairy-mother of yours," she said proudly. "I didn't know about fathers and mothers--we don't have them--but the master-elf told me."
--------

(and yes I STILL have that book, I actually did sell it at a moving sale in 2005 but I had to re-buy it just because I love it so much.)
(also sorry if the html doesn't work! i don't know if it will.)

ElevenSeven said...

I LOVE that story! Thank you for sharing. I do believe there are more things in this world than what we currently think.. . the myths and legends came from somewhere :)

Thanks again for contributing that beautiful story! xxo

MysticalChicken said...

Have you read the book, or did you just mean the passage? (If you haven't read it I highly recommend it, even though it's a kids' book. I am, however, of the staunch belief that a good book is a good book no matter the demographic. Anyway I've read it dozens of times, I have like entire pages memorised :p )

ElevenSeven said...

I have not read the book, but I do love the passage.
I agree, a good book is a good book. I've read all the Harry Potter books and even "The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything" ...my favorite for Halloween, I read every year. I think it's intended for like 5 year olds, but you know how the saying goes, we are all God's children. We just grow up and wear big kids clothes. ;)