10/4/13

Summary of Conspiracy; Crazy is as Crazy Does

It's hard to believe, but after four years the light is beginning to shine on the death of Michael Jackson.

I was once a woman asleep at the hands of the media.  Once believed the stories that the media reported about Michael Jackson being a child molester.  Even in his death, I'd rather believe the story: that he accidentally overdosed, it was a mistake, or that it was just the result of the actions or in-actions of one doctor.

It's easier that way.  I wouldn't have to think for myself.  I could believe everything I hear and dismiss the voice in my head that says otherwise.  I am astounded still by the lies and manipulation the media has played in not only Michael's life but his families.

There is only one reason and one reason alone that I know the truth and that's Michael himself.  For every single time he tells me something I gasp.  When I go to find confirmation for it and it's true, my mind is swimming with the overbearing phrase of "how can people be like this?"

Michael has always had family issues.  We all do.  Before he passed he was very bothered by a tour his brothers wanted him to do.  He'd rather not, he said.  But he still felt a sense of obligation to his family.  That's the way he was raised - as a family.

As news was and still is hitting about a money hungry Jackson family, I can't help but think back on some of those conversations we had.  They did look to Michael as a main support for the family.  He was the one that was most successful, and they were an entertainment family.  But there were other things as well.  When Janet was married years ago, for instance, there were many rumors and I asked Michael if they were true.  No one knew about Janet's marriage quite a few years ago to Rene Elizondo Jr., but rumors hit ad-mist a split they had around 1999.  Michael had apparently promised Janet he wouldn't tell anyone and he didn't - not even me.  As if I could confirm or deny to anyone it was true:  "Hey everyone Michael said Janet IS married!" ... "How do you know?"...."Oh well we talk...telepathically!" yea, that would go over good! ;)

Anyway, my point is this: that on the surface even the trial with AEG has painted the Jackson family as greedy individuals, when in fact, I might have thought the same thing without looking and knowing deeper.  The extent that they have gone to find the truth about Michael's death is almost amazing.  They are dedicated to family and hold those values, even though they don't always agree with all of our family values, they still are the glue that holds family together.  Their fight for justice I know is one fight my family would never do for me, and the endurance of Katherine and the children still do not cease to amaze me.

These feelings have been intensified over the past few days as I've taken to review evidence.  There have been many sites and bloggers covering the death of Michael Jackson.  My part, I felt, has been very small and in some respects at times I've even felt unnecessary.  However, coming across the documents I have and now knowing how much Michael Jackson's name was signed when it wasn't him, leads me to believe my input is necessary.  For how would anyone know the truth when so many people are involved?

This morning's picture is clearer and I see leeches at every part of Michael's life.  They have done everything in their power to exploit him and his career for money.  They have placed public news in the outlets and media to support their facade and have bought and sold more people than I can imagine. The interesting thing here is is that the worst thing a crook hates is another crook and they do all run in the same circles.  The other - I can say what I want and they may be able to call me crazy, but I've been called that before.  They can even kill me, like they did Michael, but I've been there done that too, so that just leaves us with - the truth.

We just keep coming back don't we?  Doing the same things, with the same people, over and over again.  Some of us may wake up to it and others  . .  well. . . others never will learn how to treat people.  Perhaps the ones who have awakened will never teach you, but the nice thing is, is that all the people watching will know what's being done.  

Let's review the powers that be with questions and answers:

Who thinks they make the world go round?  The ones with money

What will they do to get it?  Kill, war, steal, lie

Who needed money when Michael talked about performing with AEG?  Sony 
(although the news article that was linked by my blog is now gone, I do have a new one:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2127164/Sony-cut-10-000-jobs-worldwide-4-years-red.html  In summary it basically says that Sony was and still is in the red since, oh yea, you guessed it DECEMBER 2008 when Randy Phillips and John Branca were talking about how much money Michael Jackson could make them.  That's not my opinion, that's on record.

Who owned 1/2 of Sony?  Michael Jackson

Who wanted it back?  SONY... I know right!!! It's like this big circle and we keep coming back to . . . .  Sony!

Who is/was on the board for  . . . Sony?  John Branca, John McClain, Frank DiLeo, Tommy Mottola, those are the BIG names

Who is in charge of Michael's Estate?  John Branca, John McClain and Barry Seigel (priorly named) . . . . aka  . . . Sony

Who came into Michael's life in May, the month just before he passed that he told to GET OUT previously?  John Branca and Frank DiLeo . . .  ummmm . . . Sony

Who's made all the money since Michael's death?  The estate, and through trusts formed by the estate . . . Sony

What other changes took place?  Attorney and accountants of Michael's were replaced with friends of Barry Seigel for instance who was named on the estate.  His friend Dennis Hawk became Michael's attorney and replaced his attorney, Peter, who negotiated the This is It performances for Michael.

Michael's manager was replaced by Frank DiLeo who was given a place on the board for . . .  Sony! By George I think we've got it :)

Michael's accounting records were requested to be sent to Barry Seigel (on the estate as record) and his accountant was terminated.

Every aspect of his life was being taken under control.  Even his manager that HE hired was taking money from him unbeknownst to him.  Tohme Tohme began collecting a check personally from AEG. He even signed on behalf of Michael's company at the table with AEG and the estate, when AEG knew he wasn't even an officer authorized to sign on behalf of The Michael Jackson Company LLC to release funds or anything else, like film footage, to AEG.  I'd like to see Tohme's tax return because The Michael Jackson Company LLC should be documented on it and taxes paid for the proceeds collected. If not, then we have some federal problems here boys!

So that's the overview and when you get into the details it gets even stringier.  The people connected to other people and all the turn my head the other way deals are mind boggling.  It has taken me a great deal of time to even know who all these people are.  Crazy stuff, crazy people, but sooner or later crazy gets to be crazy like a fox.  One of us crazies, however, will end up in the nut house and I don't intend on that being me.

Michael)
Tired of injustice
Tired of the scheme
Life is disgustin'
So what does it mean, Debbie
You kick to me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks, Debbie


"Debbie" . .  . hey that's me! :)

Have a good weekend! 




No comments: