10/9/13

The Science Behind Twin Flames

When I was growing up my father was a police detective, and as you might guess I inherited some of his traits.  I had always had psychic abilities, but always felt I needed to "look into" why I had them as well.

In the twin flame soul mate realm there really hasn't been much information available in the past.  I've come across books, experiences explained by others, and even channeled messages.  Everything, however, needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  For in every book, every writing and every message from spirit you have to take into consideration the person giving the information themselves.  They are human and being human we can very easily interject our own ideas and beliefs into our stories, our writings, and yes, even a channeling or psychic reading for that matter.  It's all a matter of our perception.

So as you might have guessed, I researched twin flames for quite some time.  I wanted to find something concrete because the relationship I seemed to be having was just too hard for me to believe to be true.  Why hadn't I heard about others?  Why weren't we taught about it?

Some months ago I happened upon some of the "scientific" information I was searching for.  Einstein used to call it "spooky action".  It's when two electrons that had been in connection with one another (like twin souls) split off and still remain connected.  The proof is that when one of the electrons changes it's spin, so does the other, no matter how far apart they are.  The scientific name for this is "quantum entanglement" and it explains the very source and magnetism of the twin flame soul mate phenomenon.  For when the soul spits, the two twins still remain connected.

See the video below for further explanation:

2 comments:

Reni Sentana-Ries said...

You're right, Deborah, our twin may not be with us at the moment, or we may not even know who the "other" half is, fact remains that by virtue of perpetual magnetism between the two the time will come when both will become united again for the ultimate UNION OF THE AGES. So if we are ready for such a profound encounter, it will happen. We just don't know when. Our many friends in higher realms will assist us in making this event come to pass.

ElevenSeven said...

Reni, YES! Thanks so much for your comment! :)