10/3/13

Some Words from Michael on the Verdict of the AEG Case

"It's not a shame.  It's not that the verdict is not disappointing, but it's not a shame.  Every person that was in that jury room heard that I was not a "freak" like they wanted people to believe. They all heard it.  They said it, they looked at the emails, they know there was much more that went on behind the scenes than if the case never took place.

Sometimes it's the things you do to bring justice about that mold the future for others.  What will happen as a result of the case; where will the findings of this case take us?  I am confident there will be more.  I am eager for justice.  I know time will tell if and when the FULL truth comes out.  I won't let this be.  We won't stop fighting.  The fight is not over.  No one has won."

_________________________________________________________________________________


On a personal note I want to thank all the fans and people who have worked on behalf of the Jacksons, here and on the other side.  To those that stand up for the truth and for the injustice and mistreatment of others, I humbly bow to you.  It takes a great deal of courage, time, and commitment.  Sometimes there just simply isn't enough of us.  However, it is the people like this that make change in our world.  Something Michael so desperately wanted.  I urge and plead with everyone to continue to uncover, promote, write and scream at the top of their lungs the truth.  Copy, print, save every piece of information that you receive.

We all have a choice in life; to stand in our truth and stand up for others or stand for nothing.  I would want someone to stand up for me.  When evil comes to my door I don't let it walk in.  I stand my ground and in God's truth.  Let us pick up our swords and stand up for one another.  This is how justice will prevail and how we all should live - In the light we were created from.

No comments: