11/6/14

For Prince Jackson

Some of what has been transpiring with Michael's children has hit the internet today.  I've just read an article about the "Sharks" that are circling Prince Jackson, Michael's eldest son.  http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/11/sharks-target-michael-jackson-son-prince/

If things were different I might have been able to be there.  If things were different your father would be there.  So since we can't have either and people think I'm crazy anyway, I feel compelled to speak out. Maybe become some form of a "cyber mom".  Listen, we all need parents, people who love and care for us at ANY age and believe me dear Prince, Paris and Blanket, I do love you so much.

So you've heard from those in your family, now you can read what I have to say knowing your father as well.  I've watched you grow up from behind the scenes "little man."  I've put in orders for your Christmas's, birthdays, and even highly recommended you see and experience "snow".  I was elated when you were born and know how much you want your father to be proud of you. Other people know that too and they will use it to their advantage, not yours.

After your father died it took me a little while to find my bearings again too.  But he, even though he was on the other side, was still looking after you and your brother and sister.  If you remember not long ago some of the same family members that are instigating your career choices now, put you on stage after your fathers death.  Your dad told you years ago that the family is centered on the entertainment industry.  Your dad told you years ago that HIS family; you and your brother and sister, were a family of LOVE.

That tribute show that you first appeared on was the first very upsetting thing I heard from your dad.  I posted on the blog that he was upset not only because you guys were going to put on stage in public, but because the funds from that show were not going to be used appropriately.  You can review the links to those posts here: http://michaeljacksontwinsoul.blogspot.com/2011/10/michael-jackson-tribute-concert-outrage.html and here:      michaeljacksontwinsoul.blogspot.com/2011/11/michael-jackson-tribute-concert-outrage.html 

The fact remains that the business that you have been born under; and I mean "born under", is cruel, jealous, egotistical and greedy.  It is not your fathers intention that you follow what he did, who he was, sell red jackets for your uncles, or involve yourself in any activity that speaks to representing your father.  Representing your father is not your duty.  Your father represented himself; and very well at that.  Your only duty and that of your brother and sister's is to represent yourself.  Although you are your fathers children, you are not to take his place in any way shape or form.  If your heart speaks to you to serve, to make him proud, then become the you, you want to be.  Let NO ONE manipulate you into believing or thinking that this is the best, the only way, the smart thing to do or the road your father would want you to follow.  If he was there with you now, he would tell all three of you he wants you to be happy.  That's all...just happy.  Happiness doesn't come in the form of money or fame.  Happiness comes from doing those things that bring you joy, not more pressure, or pressure from others to become something THEY want you to be.

The people in your life right now are manipulating you Prince.  I'm sorry that you have had to be in this position, as your father is.  Right now this is what we have.  Right now I can only try and be the voice that goes unheard.  He is not writing this, I am.  This was not his idea.  I only know the pain he feels right now and what he sees that is transpiring.  My only intention is to not only warn you of what you already know inside, but to offer guidance that perhaps your father would have given you if he was there with you in the physical.  I think it goes unsaid at this point, that he IS there with you in spirit.  Don't forget that.  He has not abandon you, even though it may feel that way sometimes.

That said, you do have people in your life you can trust.  You'll know them by their "fruits", as Jesus would say.  Ask yourself the question, "What's in it for them?", whenever you come across someone you feel may betray you.  As for me, I have nothing to lose by writing and nothing to gain.  What's in it for me is that you'll hear these words and follow your heart.  Like your father, my only want for all three of you is your happiness.  So chill, little man!  Take your time and find out who you are, where you want to go, who you want to be and don't rush into making any decisions.  You have your whole life ahead of you.  You don't need to be stressed out and having people pressuring you into eighteen different directions.  You've had to grow up fast these past years, there is no need to further it by entering into an industry that sees you as a supplement to their needs unless that's truly what you want.

In the mean time, I'll be like that little green guy from Monsters, Inc.  I'll have my eye on you! lol And I will always, always be here for you, your brother and your sister. Just reach out, I'll be there.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In all the pics I've seen of Prince, Paris and Blanket recently, is that they all seem to have happier faces on them. Prince has a lovely girlfriend and I even heard Paris may be smitten with someone. Little Blanket sometimes posts lovely messages on his Twitter account.

Oh for sure they will all need to watch out for those greedy sharks as the article say. I wouldn't read too many Tabloid stuff! These kids are very intelligent. They have LOVE in their lives. Sure it can't replace Michael. They know millions of people loved Michael.

Anonymous said...

I left a comment the other day and mentioned about the different Rays and Realms we incarnate on. My good friend who is a very talented "Realm Reader" did one on Michael recently. I thought nice to share and fun. She was very accurate indeed, even Michael approved of her interpretation of his realms with a (hee hee) to her. Enjoy reading. I'm 1/3 of all these Realms as well. If you want to know more. Check out Doreen Virtue's books...

About Michael....
Thank you I enjoyed seeing all the views of him and his eyes always remain the same. I do believe that he is a total Cosmic Angel being a blend of 1/3 wise one; 1/3 Incarnated angel and 1/3 Star person he was not of this earth he came to do a job to be helpful and he did it and got mixed up in all the harshness of the earth and negative people. Dark hair, straight and long to shoulders, clean face, shaved off brows and painted on and painted on eye liner on lids, wear sequins and metallic dark clothing to shield against the harsh energies. has that far awy look in his eyes does not belong here wants to go home very spacy, very thin, dresses very bazaar and spacey own style of clothing music is his passion socially awkward and can appear like drama queens and kings but really are not because of their spaciness and feeling of being alienated because they do not fit it anywhere. You know how he always touched his face and body in all of his songs, he touches his body constantly this was to ground himself he was making sure he was all here!!!! wow amazing!!! I hope this makes sense and I am getting a loud applause and "YOU GOT ME PEGGED MEG" heehee omg this is so awesome.