11/23/14

Santa Comes to Heaven

Twin flame soul mates often share consciousness.  The times you connect you can see each other or sometimes, and most often, see what the other sees.

My experiences in shared consciousness with Michael Jackson were when he lived.  They have continued since his passing.  He has brought me people to meet from the "other side" and I've been able to get "visions" of him sometimes visiting with them.

It wasn't that long ago that another blog reader explained she was having dreams of Michael in a castle.  Her dreams intrigued me, because Michael had taken me for a tour of a castle on the other side.  It was his new home.

It is in that castle that he hosts many children who have passed on.  He, and others, help them adapt.  The last young man I was introduced to was deaf.  He wouldn't speak to me.  When I asked Michael about him, he simply said he didn't know he could. . yet.

This morning I received another vision.  Michael was waiting on a bench waiting for me.  He was wearing a blue shirt and slacks that looked like they were from the seventies.  Are those back in style now?  They were pinstriped and he looked pretty "in" for having been gone now for five years.

He wanted to show me something, so he pointed his finger off into the distance.  There was a huge expanse of snow covered hills and in the distance I began to see something come into my vision.

It looked like a candy house, only bigger.  The roof had snow that looked like fluffy white frosting and all sorts of candy banked the outside.   It was Michael's version of the North Pole.  Santa, he said, will be coming to heaven this year. The children who have passed on that have been under Michael's care and others, will be able to see this grand vision of magic.  There is simply no other word; it is truly magical.

I was not privy as to exactly who would play Santa, but I can only imagine that with Michael's imagination there will be mounds of gifts, candy and magic.

If you have had a child pass or a brother or sister, you might want to know that they too will receive a little bit of Christmas magic this year.  If and when I receive any visions of the festivities, I'll make sure I let you know..  Elizabeth Taylor has said that one of the children have even written a song.  If we listen close, perhaps this season we'll all be able to hear them.  Singing in heaven, as we too sing during this very special Christmas season.





No comments: