11/5/14

Soliciting Sponsorship for Ascension and Twin Flame Union

This may be very pre-emptive to discussing the fundamentals necessary to gravitate a master to your cause.  Please be aware that your mind and heart must already be on the path toward the father before attempting to solicit for sponsorship.  Sponsorship is crucial in the path to uniting with a twin flame soul mate.  Your sponsorship should be as Jesus's sponsorship was; with one or many of the ascended masters.

I have not read many twin flame sites that discuss this concept.  To me twin flame union and ascension go hand in hand.  Simply because you can not unite consciously until you have reached your individualized I AM presence.  Constant discipline, practice and devotion are all necessary ingredients to chart the course.

In our normal view of this world, some of us may envision going up to a teacher and asking them for sponsorship.  In my opinion, it is best to solicit in prayer for a master's assistance in "teaching" you.  Not for ascension, and not for twin flame union.  You must pass a great deal  of tests before true union can occur.  Their teaching then, becomes your fertile ground for learning and in essence, also your flames.  In this way, you too gain the skills needed to be not only ascended, but a master yourself.  The cherry on top is union with your flame.  So you see, if you are willing and dedicated, it all pays off in the end.

This work simply isn't just about union, and true ascension does mean freedom.  When you work at this level you'll realize the earth school is just that - a school.  You'll learn to transcend the elements of man and his creations and learn to succumb and appreciate those of your fathers.  Be prepared to be born again into the fires of the spirit.  This means at your peak moment your whole life may seem to fall to pieces.  This step is necessary.  To shed the old mortal concepts and to step into the new light body of consciousness.

On the threshold of each of us sits the energy buildup from lifetimes.  These are our four lower bodies; Mental, spiritual, physical and emotional.  These bodies will attract and manifest those lessons we need to learn on our path, and they are also the bodies that need to be cleared before union with your individualized I AM presence.

This is part of what Man in the Mirror PROJECT is about.  The shedding of and awareness of our repeated patterns in our lives.  This is actual energy that is stored in these four lower bodies.  To clear them, we first need to become conscious of what's there.  The sheer law of attraction will bring the people and situations into our lives that will mimic what is already there.  It will then be our job to "discern" who and what is before us.  To accept or reject and to "act" with our consciousness, hopefully in alignment with the fathers.  These are the tests you will face.

When you ask for sponsorship or for help from an ascended master to teach you, don't think they will automatically appear by your side.  Many times they will observe you before approaching.  How do you act in your day to day dealings?  What are your priorities?  Where is your heart?  Are you sincere in your request and are you willing to endure the path no matter what the consequences are in your earthly life?  The path is truly about shedding the old garment and putting on a new garment of life.  Their will be changes and major changes at that.

Be prepared to throw out everything you "think" you know about earth life.  Remember, we are living in the illusion.  The spiritual world, us being spirits first, is the real eternal life and the one we should hold fast to.  Knowing this helps you overcome hurdles in your mind about what your current beliefs and patterns are.  For when you are faced with challenges, you won't succumb to helplessness, you will succumb to the laws of the universe and know that you will attract what you need to you at all times.

Masters aren't stupid.  They know if you're trying to pull one over on them.  They see it all, Believe me, an ascended master is called ascended because he or she has ascended "above" you. They see more and know more than you do.  That's why it's important to not only be sincere with your request but to listen to their guidance as well.

In my personal journey I had people from out of the blue drop money in front of me to see if I would pick it up and keep it, or give it back to them.  I was told to pay for meals at restaurants for people I didn't know and did so without question. I knew the masters know more than I.  I was being provided for.  If the masters saw someone else in need that I could provide for, then so be it.  That's how it works.  What are you willing to give and how much are you willing to trust?
These beings aren't like earth people.  I've learned to trust them with my very life, like those of us who trust Jesus the Christ and god himself.  The real question is how much can they trust you?








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need to ask for sponsorship from an Ascended Master. Everyone naturally has an Ascended Master/s with them and of course we have Archangels with us too. Everyone incarnates on a certain Ray and usually whatever Master is on your Ray will be your Master although we all have other Rays we work on as well with other Masters available throughout whatever lesson our soul has brought to our attention throughout your life. Remember our Souls are much larger than we can remember. Our Souls could even have many many incarnates. We as souls choose the lessons we want to go through, depending on our development or what we what to achieve etc etc.

To become an Ascended Master, takes much Mastery on SELF!

The below book is helpful to find out which Realm/s one has originated from..ie. Wise One, Incarnated Angel or Star person or you can be a combination of Realms (like me) This book is worth reading, because then every person you meet, you will look at them differently and know just what Realm they have originated from.

http://www.amazon.com/Realms-Earth-Angels-Information-Lightworkers/dp/1401917186

With Twin Flames I would say there are levels of Soul Connections/flames. I have been told I am a Flame and Beacon for many.

Good Luck with your Mastering :-) XOX

Anonymous said...

Here is a lovely message from Jesus/Jeshua for ALL people

Love is gentle. Love waits for you. It will wait for you throughout any and all lifetimes. It is who you are. It is your basic energy. And when I speak of love, it is as a clue, because all of you at some point in your lifetime have fallen in love with someone or something, where you have totally lost yourself in that love.
That was all that existed for you, whether with another person—all you could do was think of that other person; I wonder what they’re doing now; oh, I really like to be with them. That project, I really love that project. I get so excited about that project, that vision that I have. I am in love with that vision. I really want to see it manifest. I get so excited, I just forget all about myself. That doesn’t matter. The vision is everything that matters.
This project that I’m working on, I think about it all of the time, and I really am waiting to see how I can get others to work with me on it so I can get this project completed. It’s really a good project. I’m excited about it. I really lose myself in this project.
That is love as a clue. But the love that you are is bigger, taller, wider, deeper than human love. But human love is a doorway, a clue, a way of getting in touch with the divine love that you are.
Lose yourself in love. You know how it felt when you met this most wonderful one and you thought it would be so great to spend time with her. She’s so beautiful. She’s so loving. She bakes really well (Laughter) And you forget yourself, because you’re thinking of the other person. You lose all sense of small self and you move into an expanded space of love.
And that, as I have said, is just a clue, the tip of the iceberg. There is much more to the divine love that you are. And when you move into that space of even a hint of the power and extent of divine love, you will do everything that I did and more. All these things and more shall ye do: a prophecy.
Love is a gift that you have given to yourself from before time began. And after the purpose of time has been fulfilled, love will be there waiting for you always. After the purpose of time has been fulfilled, I will be there waiting for you, as I wait now for you to be in love with me. Allow yourself to fall in love with someone, with a project, with a vision, with me. Allow yourself to forget small self and come Home again. I wait for you there. So be it.