11/12/14

Attack Update: My Reprieve

I am heartbroken to have learned of several terrorist attacks and eminents around the world. Our previous posts to warn of these atrocities have unfortunately begun to come to fruition. I cannot stress how important it is to be vigilant and prepared for your own safety and that of our worlds children - no matter what race, ethnicity or religion.
The following are links to reports of these attacks just in the last days:

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/11/12/suicide-bomber-student-die-in-kontagora-school-attack/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828457/Nearly-50-students-killed-suicide-bomb-blast-Nigerian-school-teaching-western-curriculum.html
http://news.tes.co.uk/b/news/2014/10/31/british-teachers-threatened-with-terrorist-attacks.aspx

http://www.albawaba.com/news/us-warns-terrorist-attacks-american-schools-across-mena-616935

Our freedoms, both personal and planetary, MUST be upheld.  I can not express how difficult this news is for me.  My heart and prayers of comfort and healing go out to the families that have been affected by these actions.  Terrorism, war crimes, controlling behavior towards other human beings astounds me.  As these last days I have furthered my own personal investigations into Michael Jackson murder, I am not only appalled, but heartbroken with those findings as well.


I started this blog at the inception of the Conrad Murray trial.  For one reason; to make sure people knew that Michael Jackson was murdered.  I wanted him to have a voice.  I wanted the truth to be known.  I did this for him and his children, not myself.  I wrote for others hoping they would see not only the validity of twin flame soul mates, but the unquestionable connection to each other and the source of our very lives.  I put my name to it and included other notable figures such as Maurie D Pressman, because I knew I had to stand behind this work.  I had to stand behind Michael Jackson and the truth as given to me by my teachers.

I have been met with much ridicule, controversy and judgement.  In my teachings I am aware of those who have made strides in the world enduring the same.  However, my life is not public, I am not an ambassador for a nation, nor am I a political leader.  I am a human being like the politicians, like the ambassadors and just like the homeless men and women in the street.  We all have a voice. Many of us have a vision.  We all have dreams, motives and interests.  I have shared my vision of world peace, unity and a hope for humanity not only with Michael Jackson, but those I have sought out to teach me;  Saint Germain, the Brotherhood of Light, Nelson Mandela and the others that Michael Jackson has been so generous to bring me to meet from the other side of the veil.  They work in unison.  Working together, they not only have a sense of peace on the other side, but a sense of unity.  Unity is not found in ridicule, judgement or controversy.  Gossip itself is even something the masters do not condone.  I am naive like Michael.  I had hoped I could make a difference, and somehow carry on his work.  I have shared my experiences openly hoping that others might find comfort, a sense of hope, and a sense of belonging in this world.  I have been bold, not only because I know the truth, but because I am confident in that truth as well.

Although I have had my share of naysayers, I have also had a great deal of support from around the world that I am sincerely grateful for.  I have never sought out twitter followers or followers for this blog. I was never in this to feed my ego. Yet it is apparent that many readers have found me regardless.  One blog reader made a statement to me long ago.  She said "Never cast your pearls before swines".  At the time I didn't want to think that the readers of this blog would see me as being insincere.  Yet it is evident that some people don't change.  It has been his fans that have been the most viscous and in my mind, considering the circumstances, you would think they too would want justice for Michael and be the most kind.  It is in this selfishness of being that I have decided to take a reprieve.  If I were a man, I feel I would have been viewed differently. I would not be a threat to the women who feel that they are ones that own Michael Jackson.

I am writing candidly because it is this behavior that cost Michael Jackson his life.  He was not "owned" by his management, yet they treated him that way.  Right now I don't see much of a difference from some of the fans.  No one "owns" Michael Jackson.  No other person can take credit for what he did, does or what he accomplished. Including his own family. Those were his accomplishments.  His life was his own and the hearts he captured around the world were by his own doing, not the mechanisms of a public advertising campaign.  If it was, they'd have another Michael Jackson.  We don't.  We never will.

Those that have contributed to his murder, that have covered up the evidence, that have lied in the face of his family and children are the kind of people that bring destruction into this world and into all of our lives.  They are everywhere.  In every nation and in every religion and in every race. Even in our own families and personal relationships.

It is evident that I can't change the consciousness when such hatred, selfishness and violence exist. That must be done by each one of us.  Those of us that are brave enough to look in the mirror. My hopes for Man in the Mirror PROJECT as a tool for transformation have been dimmed by Michael's murder and the silence that still resides in achieving justice for him. The news today of the children being killed in the schools adds to the feeling of having a silent voice. Going unheard and unrecognized for trying to speak the truth on behalf of others.  It goes without saying that I have grown tired.  I have posted most every weekday for the past three years hoping to make a difference.  I can't make a difference in the lives of others if that difference isn't wanted by they themselves.

If Jesus himself were in the body he would ask someone to cast the first stone.  He made that statement over two thousand years ago, and all of us are still throwing stones at each other.

So I will take the blame.  I will recant my claim to be Michael Jackson's twin flame soul mate. Susan Elsa can be "the real one" as she continues to post my name all over the internet claiming I'm a demon from hell and in cahoots with Lady Gaga.  I'll agree with you, Susan Shand, that Michael was not murdered, it was just "his time".  I'll say that everything I have posted here, including my personal memoir, was all made up.  I'm a literary genius in that respect.  Linking all the pieces together and making it "look" like it was real.  I'll claim my "visions" of Michael's murder were made up because that too makes you feel better.  You can say I'm crazy, I'm a fraud, say whatever you want.  I can't stop you anyway.  Say whatever you want, but one thing remains and one thing only:  truth.  And when truth comes, it comes with victory.  When that time comes, those that are casting the stones will not be able to recant what has already been done and said.  Be careful with whom you choose to condemn and criticize.  You can never know the inner being of another person.  As Jesus has said "You will know them by their fruits."

I will continue posts only when I feel guided to do so.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Debbie Debbie... All I ever done is to share stuff with you, mostly spiritual stuff in a kind, loving way and have been friendly and nice. I mostly enjoy reading your Blog, BUT just because I don't agree about MJ's death doesn't mean I'm judging or criticizing you or what you personally feel or believe to know. Maybe it is true in a Parallel Universe he did get murdered. If he did in this reality then I hope the evidence will be found. It would be terrible though and cause more pain to his beautiful children and family! and I couldn't imagine a trial and more hurt for his family. MJ wouldn't want that.

I've already told you I enjoyed your book and I have passed it to quite a few people to read and they enjoyed it as well. I find it quite funny there are two Susan's You gotta see the funny side of that. MJ would ;-)

I wish you much luck with your continuing connection to spirit. I sincerely hope you find the truth and be of PEACE in your heart.

Lots of Love and Light to you...



Anonymous said...

Here is a great article for you

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/08/01/how-our-higher-selves-work

ElevenSeven said...

Ms Shand, I find that interesting since you wrote so much on the Amazon review and rated it a 2. I find it hard to believe you would pass such a poor book on to your friends. And your repeated comments about Michael killing himself are intolerable. I have said that before, but you continue. Would you like it if I repeatedly told you a friend of yours killed themselves when they were murdered?

ElevenSeven said...

Btw, "MJ" does think both of you Susans are "funny". Michael thinks it's "evil". But like you said, that's just the "personality" coming out.

Anonymous said...

Ms.Shand
I have always found your comments to be condescending to say the least. Your are both obsessed and viscous. Putting nice words around mean ones does not you loving.

And yes, I shall remain anonymous. Just sticking up for Deb

Anonymous said...

I was explaining the levels of Soul Connections on the review. The connections we have with souls. We are all connected. I agree your book is worth more than a 2 stars and the people I have given the book to truly found it very interesting. I've never actually said he literally killed himself, but I do believe his Soul chose to leave as many know this.... I really get the message that he was not murdered but decided he could not live in this earth body as it was too painful for him to continue.

Michael is Love, he loves all.

Look, maybe you are right about MJ's death, I'm not judging you about what you know and saw. I'm only trying to help you and give you some peace. If he was truly murdered then I pray that it will all come out. I like your blog and enjoy reading the spiritual posts and I think you are very talented writer. I just love to mostly share spiritual stuff with love.

Again, I wish you much love and light and many Blessings :-) Oh BTW to change the subject this is really good movie for the awakening of humanity. The movie is called " "Interstellar"

Peace to you


Anonymous said...

Here is a lovely article about (Ka) light and the levels of our Higher Selves.

http://www.alchemyrealm.com/ka.htm

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,, I have only been kind,loving and helpful to Debbie. I was only trying to truly help her with her deep deep grief over MJ. The review for her book was explaining about the different Soul Connections we all have, not attacking her book or judging her book.

I truly hope she finds the truth with his death and I send her lots of light and healing with love and peace for her heavy heart.

XOX

ElevenSeven said...

First, thank you for your supportive comments "anonymous". I think it is apparent to many that the repeated attempts at saying Michael killing himself are not loving nor are they healing. As far as the book goes, your words never match your actions. You've had ample opportunity to change the rating, but have not. It's not about my book, it's about you telling what you "think" is the real story. I've also seen other posts across the net by you. You say you don't believe in twin flames, but are a member of many twin flame groups. I'm not amused or stupid. I see very clearly how your passive aggressive posts read. If you were truly the person you said you were you would offer kindness, not repeated versions of your truth or hurtful comments on behalf of Michael. You can not even be a friend or fan of his with the tone you have used with his death. To say he killed himself Ms Shand is an outrage. Not only to me but I'm sure to many other fans across the globe. And for as far as what others believe and feel about his death - everyone has their opinion. If I was like everyone else in relation to Michael Jackson I wouldn't be on this blog to begin with.

Anonymous said...

You misunderstood Ms Debbie.. I personally believe Michael chose to leave on a SOUL Level, not a conscious human level. You are misunderstanding what SOUL level means.
I never personally said he killed himself. I may have sent you a channeling from Michael from another blog that Michael said that. It might have been from "Channeling Erik" I believe.

Yes I believe in different levels of Twin flame relationships, but not so much the labelling of the terminologies, but yes I certainly believe in Soul Connections.

I can change the rating, I wasn't sure you could change it.

This is just my opinion and as you say everyone has their own opinion.

I can only pray if what you say is true it will come to light.

XO



ElevenSeven said...

Thank you for changing the rating. I know many people have different opinions, however, I believe everyone needs to be open to the opinions of others until proven otherwise. We all have our stories and weigh the world by the stories of our experience and how we perceive the truth.

When you speak of a soul level, I can't be any clearer. Twin flames are a relationship of the soul. Because Michael speaks to me and did when he lived, it wasn't because of his personality. I speak only from my experience. But as a soul, my guide and teacher when asked about Michael's death replied with extreme sadness that it would be best to work with him, even though he had passed. This journey, Susan, has not been for Michaels soul alone - he is also a part of my soul. If you can understand that, then you'll realize just how important it is for me to bring his death to closure. It's not just for me, it's for him, for us and for his children and the closure of many lifetimes of a repeating pattern that has ended with the murder of one or both of us. I don't expect the general public to understand that. But in my heart of hearts, I'd like them to realize how we treat people, the really bright lights who try to make a difference in this world-like Michael, like Nelson Mandela, even Jesus; all persecuted, all living and coming here to only help. All in all we are more apt to attack them with calling them frauds or child abusers than we are to embrace what they have to give.
Peace always.

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree Twin Flames are of the Soul and I have read most Twin Flames are behind the veil acting like a Guide.

I do see things a bit differently than you. I see Michael as part of a much larger Consciousness. I connect and chat with Michael's personality as well as his Greater Energy (Higher Self) I have had a past life with his Soul in Native America where I was a Mother Figure to him, he was a child.

Yes, I truly hope you will be able to find closure with the patterns of your past life streams and will find truth and closure with what you know and feel to be true so that you can be happy again and enjoy the rest of your life in peace and joy :-)

XOX