11/28/14

Update on the "North Pole" and Other Visions from the "Other Side"


Several days ago I posted a segment about Michael Jackson and a vision of him on the "other side".  He was creating Santa's home and the North Pole for the children on the "other side" of the veil.  As I said I would, I am updating you on what has transpired since.


Last evening I was shown the progress.  It's not just Santa's town, it's a kids town from what it looks like to me.  There were snowmen built around the grounds and several forts, I'll call them.  Not exactly little houses, more like barricades.  They would be used, I was told, for snow ball fights.

As the building of these festivities continued, I caught Michael "rehearsing".   A while back I had seen him constructing a theater.  This time as the vision came, I saw him dancing with someone.  When I inquired he said he was "rehearsing for a play."

What play that actually is, I still don't know, but what I do know is that there seems to be much going on in preparations for some fun filled events on the other side of the veil.

As a side note, I am warmed with heart filled joy to know that Michael has met my very first psychic teacher, Bob Fontanive.  Bob passed away many years ago and has recently made a reappearance as one of my guides.  I was 18 when I first met Bob.  He was the first psychic I had ever asked about Michael When I did, I was awe stricken by his response. When he told me I was correct in my thinking that  Michael was actually a twin flame soul mate, I questioned him.  Leading on I said "He's black", "Yes", he said, "And he's famous", I added.  To which Bob simply replied, "Exactly.  That's why he's been waiting.  He wanted you to find out for yourself."

It's amazing to see that the people who have passed on in my life have now become in some ways a part of Michael's life on the other side.  Even Maurie Pressman M.D. , the psychotherapist who had written the forward for my book has passed.  He too has been instrumental in connecting on the "other side".  Visions of many twin souls uniting on another plane had at one time intercepted my dreams.  One of those soul unions were Michael and I.  Upon awakening, Maurie stood in my room and just before I opened my eyes he said "So you did make it."

I hope it's as heartwarming to my readers as it is to me to know how much life still happens even after we have passed.  The warmth and love from the other side astounds me still.  As souls join together in service for those of us still who remain here on earth, I am quite certain we all have our angels to thank each and every night in our prayers.

May we all be mindful of this continued state of being.  That if we too act in kindness and generosity as they do, perhaps we can even create a heaven on earth..

The snowball "barricades" looked almost exactly like they do in the video posted below:


ca

No comments: