11/6/14

From the Other Side - Leaving the Children Behind

I want to write about something very different today.  I've received some visions in the last few months of Michael and some of his friends on the other side.  Some have been beautiful scenes of fields and children with water balloon fights, some of building a theater, but some still have been of Michael shedding a few tears.

Robin Williams is with me right now, because as much as Michael loves to help people, I've found he finds it difficult for people to really help him.  Robin came to me a few weeks ago to say that Michael needed me.  Michael, although I saw him crying, wouldn't tell me what the problem was.

Early on this blog and after Michael's death there are only really two things that have upset me a great deal.  One is that Michael was treated and died in a gruesome manner and two, that his children have not been treated as they should be, in my opinion.  Many posts on this blog have ceased being about the children at Michael's request.  His children are private as he also views his family's business.  That's how they keep their celebrity and that's how they conducted themselves as a family.

I'm not a celebrity, however, and so when Michael would tell me things about the children I worried a lot, I wanted to do something and wanted to make things right, even though I knew it may not have been in my legal power to do so.  Michael doesn't like me to get worried.  He doesn't want me to have to deal with his "mess" as he calls it.  Yet, what's funny to me is that he has dealt with many of my "messes" already.

That's why I've decided to write this.  Whether or not it will help, I don't know.  But as Robin and I sit here I think about some of the first words Michael told me about him and Princess Diana. They both had to leave children behind and it has hurt them both a great deal.  It was one of the biggest things that brought them closer together as friends.

As Robin stands here now, he too feels the pain of what he has left behind.  He understands how much you want to just reach out from the other side and help them, but you feel powerless.  With Michael, he not only feels powerless, but betrayed.

Michael's children have been left in the hands of his family.  Like most families, the Jackson family has seen it's days of deceit and trouble.  I don't like to put dirty laundry out in the open, however, when it comes to the mistreatment of children, anyone's children, I will always speak out.

Children need to be nurtured, respected and cared for.  You could have all the money in the world and still be miserable.  People need love.

Michael's children have been left in a place of true vulnerability.  With people around them that see them as an extension of their father.  Although they are his children, they are children.  Children who have lost their father, lost their security and lost the love and care they so desperately need.

I can't express to you how much the child parent relationship means to even us as adults.  The position these children have been left in, and all children who have lost a parent is devastating.  If you add deceit, abuse, neglect or anything else on top, it can get unbearable.  Children will begin to act out in ways to abuse themselves and/or deaden the pain.

A young girl may look to replace her parent with boys that may not have her best interests in mind. A young man might explore drugs or become introverted because he feels there is no one he can trust.  Many attitudes, beliefs and patterns are born into us after a death of a parent.  In this case, it was the only parent Michael's children had.  His family, unfortunately, does not raise them nor care for them the way Michael did.  I would hope other family members, like Janet, have had and will have their best interests in mind from now on.  That's what he would have wanted and still does.  I would hope that she and others who see things that are hurtful to the feelings of these children and others, will continue to intercede on their behalf.

It's not easy for children to move on after a parents death in any case.  But I can tell you for certain, there isn't any one I have met on the other side that has had to leave children behind that doesn't still try to reach out to those children, intercede on their behalf, or that still watches over them.

Please know that if you have lost a parent that was as loving as Michael Jackson was to his children, chances are they are watching over you too.  Smiling at your victories and shedding tears for all your sorrow.  When love comes to visit on earth, it always comes wearing wings.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course it was absolutely terrible for Michael to have left his children, just like Princess Diana. Michael is still with his children, he is forever near them, guiding them etc. Prince is a very wise, intelligent young man. Michael's soul will know what Prince has chosen to do in this life. Michael will know Prince's lessons he set for himself. Souls that have crossed over of course feel our pain on Earth, but they see the bigger picture so when you say Michael has been crying or upset for his children, (he will of course be upset for his family and with other people and stuff around the world), but they don't get upset like we do on Earth? MJ may still be very new in the crossed over period of course??? Are you only just connecting with his MJ personality that he portrayed on Earth or his whole Soul who knows everything about Prince and what Prince's Soul has chosen to achieve in this incarnation.

If you look at this in a different perspective you will learn to know that Each Soul chooses their lessons in life and whatever happens it might just have "Meant to Be" It's Prince's life for him to live. Michael knows this and he is FOREVER by him and Paris and Blanket. They are BEAUTIFUL children who are here to shine their light on this Golden Age They will touch many people's lives and they have many that love them. Don't read tabloids articles about them. Remember Michael was always telling people to not read the Tabloids.