11/7/14

Man in the Mirror PROJECT: Constancy

There is a saying among the masters that we must become "constant" in our practice, our thoughts, our words and our actions to be a successful student, pioneer, or make great change in the world or even our own personal lives.  It's the constancy you portray when you have made a commitment to be there for your children; every day and in every hour.  And the constancy that you expect god himself to have for you in your every hour of need.

Constancy is the philosophy that if we do a little each day toward the same goal eventually we will achieve it.  Like saving pennies, sooner or later you reach your desired goal.

With this concept in mind, I've thought again of the words from Mr Mandela when I first met him on the other side.  When I asked him how he was able to achieve the goals he wished for his country, he said very simply; I had a vision, and no matter what I kept my mind on the vision I wished to achieve.  He implemented constancy in his life and in his mission to change the lives of so many others.  Other men, even Michael Jackson himself, used constancy in his prayers to our father and in his ground breaking career.  Practicing to perfection and having a goal or vision that he never let escape from his mind.

When life gets difficult, its important to remember constancy.  A little at a time, each day toward your goal matters.  Below are more examples of constancy by other men and women across the ages:


  • Hume working thirteen hours a day on the History of England
  • Bunyan writing his Pilgrim's Progress on untwisted papers used to cork the bottles of milk brought with his meals.
  • Newton writing his chronology sixteen times
  • Webster spending thirty years on his dictionary
  • A Field crossing the ocean fifty times to lay a cable while the world ridicules.
  • Lucretius working nearly a lifetime on one poem.
  • Virgil writing twelve years to produce the Aeneid
  • DaVinci spending four years to paint the Mona Lisa
  • Haydn enduring a hard life of persecution, subsisting by menial tasks, but remaining constant to his inner urge to write music until he finally brings forth his masterpiece, the oratorio The Creation.
Below is a video for another woman who held constancy in her heart for her mission to God.  Saint Therese, also known as the Little Flower, has been depicted as "persistent" in her efforts to serve God.  Her words near the end of her life that she would send showers of roses when called upon hold true for many people around the world.  Upon calling upon this persistent little flower, I once saw a lighted cross on the wall of my living room appear from no where and had the smell of roses fill entire rooms when no roses were present.

Constancy of will and of faith can always lead us, just like Therese,  to brighter paths in our lives. If we are constant in our reach for God or toward the things we desire in life, eventually the way is found.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I click onto your blog sometimes but usually there is no option for comments! I was browsing FB today and one of my friends was talking about President Obama to another lady see below and I love what she wrote and so very true. She mentions Michael as well. I'm an Indigo as many of us who are here right now who were born in the 50's and 60's... Enjoy reading this...

Lady who saw Barack Obama before he was famous and telling FB friend to not to worry about President Obama
I was in my hotel room watching this tall, stately, and well dressed black American man come out of nowhere and take the podium. I had never seen this man before, but I was somehow mesmerized by h...is presence, words, diction, looks, and his ability to command the audience. I said to myself "what a beautiful man who is he?" After finishing dressing I left the room, and joined my husband for dinner. I told him about this exceptional man who I just witnessed make an incredible speech. He said who was it, and I said " a state senator, and his name is Barack Obama." He said "I don't know him." I continued by saying "you know I have a feeling we will be seeing him again, he would be a perfect candidate to run someday for president he has what it takes."

Well he did, and when I first heard about him running for presidency I said I'm getting involved with this campaign and I did, heavily involved. I saw him speak live in southern NH on a misty light rainy day with this beautiful black trench coat, so strikingly handsome. People were crying listening to him, students waiting to touch him, all creeds, ages, and color came together that day, they were again mesmerized by his presence. It was like he fell out of grace from the sky! I reached out so hard through the crowds to touch him, but I missed by a few inches I was so disappointed.
When we returned home from the rally I was so taken by him that I prepared an entire Astrological Solar Chart on him, his wife Michelle, and Vice President Biden. I concentrated especially on Obama. After four long hours I closed the books, and gazed out of my window into the mountains, and said to myself "Donna, this man is going to be the next President of the United States, and he will run for two terms."

For like our Michael he too is a special Indigo Child that is here to "Change The World." I saw it in his chart destined to do exactly what he is doing, and he knows it just like Michel knew it. He is blessed among men in a different way, he has been elected to have the power to lead, protect, nurture, fight, negotiate, prevail justice, secure and deeply abide by his inner intuition and vision to set forth change in our country, and the world. He will continue on a path of many humanitarian efforts and inspire all people through the decades with his words, books, and actions even after his presidency. He is also born under the sun sign of Leo (The Lion,) and you never turn your back on a Lion! This shift is meant to happen for now, and it will set the president up to do exactly what he is meant to do in the next two years, paving the way for Hillary. The democratic new age philosophy is what is needed for awhile to turn Washington around and our country. The middle class are the majority and the big businesses want to control the middle class holding them back or down as well as controlling other aspects of our country. This backward old fashion philosophy is not in the best interest of our nation right now or its people. If there is a more moderate approach taken in government not too far left or right there will be fairness, and a willingness to compromise, and work together in unity. President Obama is the last of (The Indigo Vibration,) and he is in POWER. He is planting the seeds for universal change, and that is why he is hear. Believe in him as you have with Michael for again they are one and the same (Light Workers) sent from the Divine to help change, and guide humanity through these most difficult and dangerous times...