11/17/14

Higher Ground

"Who would think that a man committed to a career of fine performing artists would be involved in a cover up of  a scheme to steal millions?  Although many events have transpired since my death, the worst has been the belief that I have taken my life in my hands myself.

I'm not a criminal.  I never did drugs and I'm not an "addict", as some people would like you to believe.  If we looked closer on what went on, you'd see the story unfold.  You would see people using other people to get ahead.  I don't think there are any of us unaware that that's sometimes what people do.  They use people for their own selfish means.

It should come as no surprise then, how I died.  By the hands of a greedy company interested in only maintaining the status and money that controlled the power they thought they had.  No one has enough power, however, to truly destroy someone's life and that's why we are writing.

If I was a no one, someone that lived in a rural city and I was murdered because my landlord was angry at me, chances are you wouldn't hear about it on the news.  A blip here, a story over there, ad mist the world news of more major atrocities that have hit our nations.

There isn't a difference between me and them.  The others that have lost their lives due to the neglect or self indulgence of another human being.  We are all human.  We all have lives.  Yet we continue to treat each other as barters for what we look to receive.  We still look to others to fulfill our needs and we still feel we are entitled somehow to the upper hand.

No more.  It's evidenced across the globe.  Terrorists in every city, countries taking up arms against each other and governments still seeking control over the people.  Will it stop?  Can it stop, if we allow this to continue?

We can't stop it alone, but we can stop it together.  Control over another human life is wrong.  No matter what shape, size or circumstance.  If you're a woman it doesn't mean you deserve to be controlled by a man.  If you're a young girl it doesn't mean you have to be the person your parents "think" you should be.

These bonds, the ties that hold us to the belief that we are helpless, are the subset of beliefs and patterns we have been brought up in.  Society dictates to us every time you watch the news.  Parents instill their beliefs every time they tell you what's wrong and what's right.

When we learn to discover the light that is hiding within us, we will learn to accept that there is another reality we can choose to live.  That reality is nothing like the reality that speaks about violence, control and manipulation.  That reality is based on love, kindness and freedom of expression.

You are here for a reason.  You are not the mishap of some birth event gone wrong, even if you were born into a family that gave you up, treats you badly or shames you.  You have meaning.  Your live has purpose. You and you alone are the only one that can know that purpose; the plan for your personal evolution and the unfoldment of your truth and divine identity.

We implore you to help try to find that light. To try and reach for a higher ground, a more subtle energy found within yourself.  What does it call you to?  Who does it speak to?  And how can you make the life you once thought you should be living into the life you were meant to?

All of these answers and more lie inside of you.  It is the god force of love that will lead you to the answers. When you find what's in your heart, what makes you happy, is when you find yourself and the real you, you were meant to be."




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael died of a broken heart. He never got over the trial/s.

Below is a Quote from the book "Remember the Time", Protecting Michael in his final Days" By Bill Whitfield and Javon Beard.
Bill Whitfield speaking here from the book....

"When the 2005 trial was over. Mr Jackson really wanted to believe that his life would be like it was before. He thought the world would see he was innocent, that he'd been wrongly accused, and then everyone would come back to him and love him again. But that didn't happen. It broke his heart. We kept having all these trials and depositions, people going around and pointing fingers and asking questions, everyone suing everybody all this bickering over who or what killed Michael Jackson. To me, it's perfectly obvious what killed Michael Jackson. As I sat there in that arena, looking at all the people packed into the seats around me, I couldn't get the conversation with Grace out of my head. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts to have my own moment to grieve. But, I couldn't because all I felt was anger. that overtook everything else. I sat with all these people up onstage and talking about what a great friend Michael was and how much he meant to them and the only thing I could think was "Where were they"? Where were they when days went by and the phone didn't ring? When he couldn't sleep at night and had no-one in the world to talk to. Or when it was Paris's birthday and no-one showed up to watch her open her presents, except the nanny and a couple of security guards? Where were they when he was getting turned out of hotels and his kids were living out of suitcases and we didn't even have money to put gas in the vehicles? Where were these people? Where were all these people when he needed them?

Anonymous said...

You have posted information about "Channeling Erik" here before on your blog that someone else recommended your Blog. Here is the 3 part interview with Michael where Erik and channel Jamie channel Michael's spirit.


http://www.channelingerik.com/channeling-michael-jackson-part-one/

http://www.channelingerik.com/channeling-michael-jackson-part-two/

http://www.channelingerik.com/channeling-michael-jackson-part-three/

Also I have changed the rating for your book. I saw the edit section where I could change it.

XOX

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you so much for that quote from the book. That is the FIRST book I ever read about Michael besides his book on poetry. They seemed genuine, and confirmed other details of Michael's life for me when he was alive. I had the privilege of speaking with Michael as he moved from hotel to hotel. He, at one time, considered bringing the kids to my home. I was shocked at the time. I was still married and found it difficult to believe he didn't have a place to go. This quote touches me so much because it's true. The very thing Michael wanted was a secure home for his children. It was that home that they put in the contract with AEG and used as bait to get Michael involved in their deal. Something that was important to him and it kills me every time I think about it. Thank you for your comment. I still have not watched the entire program they aired for his tribute. I found it very distasteful for people to claim friendship when no "real" friendship was there.