11/23/11

Michael Jackson Tribute Concert Outrage Follow Up

On October 9th  I posted a note from Michael where he had some very strong words to say about the tribute concert being held in his honor.  The post was called Michael Jackson Tribute Concert Outrage.
In it he expressed his wish for everyone to know where the money was going and that he wished we could see behind the scenes.

Michael has never told me anything other than the truth and because this is a joint effort, even though I might not know what he's talking about, I post it if he wishes me too.  The "Outrage" post was one of those I cringed about, but posted it anyway.  He felt very strongly about it.

Today I see what is coming to light, so to speak, from the aftermath of the tribute.  Seems his mother is now upset that apparently there are misappropriated funds - basically some people are not getting paid.    http://www.contactmusic.com/news/jackson-upset-over-tribute-show-controversy_1261745

and here:

http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/168960/9

I think that's what Michael was talking about when he said "I am outraged at the fact that the funds for this concert will not be used in the manner appropriated" (see post "Michael Jackson Tribute Concert Outrage)

No comments: