11/8/11

The Verdict

I'd like to comment about the bittersweet verdict for Michael's case.  He told me last week before I left for town, the verdict would come in on my birthday while I was out of town.  Monday was my birthday, and the verdict was read that Conrad Murray was found guilty on 11/07/11.  Please note the date.  There is synchronicity in the dates, always has been, and will be more. . .

For those out of the country, Conrad Murray will be sentenced on 11/29/11 (11/11/11)  Michael has said he doesn't expect him to be punished or serve any time.  As of today, it looks as though he was and is right (see previous blog message from Michael).  California courts are overcrowded and it's expected that Murray will be confined to his home instead of serving any time.

In additional news. there are plans for a Murray interview on Friday and he is already "capitalizing" on his venture and making more money off of Michael.  HOWEVER, I know the fans aren't particularly keen on his talking about the case, but as far as I'm concerned this is another opportunity for Murray to "slip" with any additional pieces of evidence.  Further, this Friday is 11-11-11.  This is a numeric and auspicious time for us spiritual folk.  The gods have smiled already this past Monday on 11/7/11, I fully expect should he interview there will be something more to go on and smile about. . . let's cross our fingers!



No comments: