11/3/11

Michael on Court Today

Michael wanted to say something here today so I'm posting what he's said:

"I want to say thank you to all of the fans for your support today. I am humbled by the demonstrations of love and support you constantly show for me and my family.  I am not concerned with the outcome of the Conrad Murray case.  He is not the one that administered the medication that lead to my death.  Please don't misunderstand me, I am not saying he is not guilty at all.  It's just not the way you might think.  Leaving the courthouse today I saw a great deal of people angry at the fact that he might not be punished the way you think he should be.  Don't be surprised if he is not punished period.  Id' like to believe we live in a world where everything is black and white but unfortunately we don't.  I'd pin my career and stake my children on the fact that all people seem to have some kind of motive behind what they do.  If I was there now, I'd do things much differently, much more outlandish.  I'd scream at the top of the mountains of the injustices to people and the lies that they perpetuate.  Don't worry if Dr Murray is found guilty or not.  My death will be avenged.

Sincerely,
Michael Jackson"

This came as a surprise today.  Michael really hasn't said much about the trial itself.  I don't know what went on at the courthouse either, besides the closing statements.  Apparently maybe there was talk about what may or may not happen and maybe some kind of demonstration of sorts.   I've asked him about the "my death will be avenged" part, he only says that at some point someone will take matters into their own hands.  I suppose it remains to be seen, but there seems to be a conviction in his words when he says it.

I hope that what ever happens, happens in divine time, and in the most divine way possible.  May all good things come to those who continually do good and may all blessings be upon us all.

Have an excellent weekend!


No comments: