11/10/11

Fatal Friendship-Conrad Murray, Elizabeth Taylor says he should be shot!

Fatal Friendship.   I had heard that line before I had read it about Conrad Murray and Michael Jackson today.

The Fatal Friendship

So does history repeat itself somehow between us all?  Let's hope not.  Upon hearing of Murray's blatant remarks about Michael today,  I've had enough.  Addict, entrapment, are only a few of the words that set me off.  Murray was not able to speak in court, yet is speaking publicly where he does not have to present any evidence at all to back himself up.  Here I thought maybe, just maybe, he could shed some light on his murder, yet he is still looking out for his own self interests only.

Historically, this has happened many times.  People set rumors into motion and sooner or later people believe them. It was the very reason I was beheaded as Marie Antoinette.  The very reason Michael told everyone not to read the tabloids. They discredit anything they can.  It's happened to me, and perhaps it's happened to you.  When it happens, it's when egotistical people, narcissits, decide that rather than accept responsibility for what they have done or said they lay ground work for structuring the illusion of the "good guy" they have worked so hard to build all their lives.  Telling everyone and anyone their side of the story without any rebuttals from the other side.  This even happens in family systems.  The one that is left outcast is called the "scapegoat".  However, it is the "scapegoat" that is the strongest of all of them.  It is the only one among the group that can handle facing themselves and destroying the illusions and perpetuating lies that surround them.

Michael was a scapegoat for many people.  Strong enough to handle the masses throwing blame his way for just about anything imaginable, even his own murder.   I couldn't help to think that if Elizabeth Taylor was here, she would be outraged.  Elizabeth passed in March, and I was surprised when she came to see me.  She wanted to let me know, that a shy Michael was still standing by my side.  I have asked her what she would say and this is what she gave me:  


"The handling of Michael's affairs since his death has left me utterly speechless.  To think that a society and people could stoop so low as to warrant this type of behavior completely sickens me.  This is a serious matter.  The man should be shot, for heavens sake.  What more can you people do?  Michael has already passed, and they are STILL taking advantage of him! Selling his death bed for God's sake! The media needs to take responsiblitiy for the type of programs they are airing and realize what type of impact they have on the public.  It starts with each one of us.  Speak out!!"

No comments: