11/12/11

The People Involved in Michael's Murder

Well yesterday was 11/11/11 and Conrad Murray's special documentary was aired on MSNBC.   They did change the name from "A Fatal Friendship" to "Michael Jackson and the Doctor".   LaToya Jackson and the executors of Michael's estate wrote letters to stop it, and I'm sure that's exactly why they did.  I saw that my twitter friends were calling for a boycott, but myself: I guess I wanted to know what was being said.  What is that old saying?  Know your friends, but know your enemies better?  I guess my thinking is that how can I defend someone if I don't know what I'm defending them against...

Michael was more concerned about other people than he was about himself.  Conrad Murray is on the other end of the spectrum, however.  I was looking for things in the documentary.  You know if you watch and listen to people sometimes you find out a whole lot of things.  I'm not as "up" on all that's going on with everything as some fans seem to be.  I was looking yesterday for some confirmation of some things Michael told me, and it looks like fans have already had some of the information and posted it.  I only know what he tells me, when he tells me.

So I watched last night and found Conrad Murray "hushing" what seemed to be his mother in the van they were driving around for the documentary during one of his angry outbursts.  He seemed eager to paint his "friend" Michael out as "strange", siting a doll he had in the bedroom and pictures of kids.  Then he pointed out how dirty his house was.  By George, he had to tell Michael to get someone to clean it.  "If the fans only knew", he said. (OMG, they'd probably just hate him! lol)

Sorry, but I had to laugh at all of this.  He embarrassed himself.  Hushing his mom, really pointed out how egotistical and controlling he really is.  Controlling would be the operative word here.  If you might remember during the trial, and as he repeated last night, Conrad told Randy Phillips at AEG that he would make sure Michael would be at rehearsal - what does this say to you?  I'll tell you what it says to me.  It says Michael is something or someone "I" have control of.  It says "don't worry Randy, I'll take care of it for you".

In other words, I have control of the situation for you Randy . . wink, wink.  No where did I hear any concern for "his friend" Michael.  If Michael was the one that wanted him to be there as his doctor, you know the one "paying" him ( it was AEG), why wouldn't his loyalties lie with Michael instead of Randy Phillips?

Another slip, and I'm not sure why I didn't realize this before, but they played the testimony of the girl he met, you know the one he was talking to on the phone?  Well, I didn't realize it before, but she said all of the sudden it seemed like Conrad had the phone in his pocket.  She heard mumbled voices.  Now they played it to tell the story of how Conrad always made phone calls.  That was his routine he said.  However, if Conrad and Michael were the only ones allowed upstairs and Michael was under or dead, who was Conrad Murray talking to?  "I heard coughing and mumbling" she said.. who where these people?

Michael told me who they were, and one of them is dead. http://www.dawn.com/2011/08/25/former-michael-jackson-manager-frank-dileo-dies.html Cause of death?  Not announced . .

You know I like to check things out.  It's not that I don't trust Michael, just that I want to verify the information I receive.  So I did a search just now to see if there ever was a cause of death released for Dileo and more confirmation was found:

On June 25th, Frank Dileo called Randy Phillips to tell him Michael had been taken ill. He drove quickly to the house in time to see the ambulance and the family cars leaving the property. He followed them to the UCLA Medical Center and was there all day.http://www.mjworld.net/news/2011/10/25/court-report-11/


I don't remember hearing this in court, but it seems at some point Frank was there - prior to the ambulance?  
Let's see what Frank said during an interview:


“I was having lunch at the Beverly Hilton. And I got a phone call from a fan who was said, ‘Frank, do you know there's an ambulance in front of Michael's house?’
And I said, no, I don't, but I'm going to look right into it. And I hung up. I called Michael's assistant. And I said -- his name is Michael, also. (really?)
I said Michael, is there an ambulance at the house?
He said, that's what I heard. He said, I'm on my way. And I said, well, I'll be there in one second. I went in to get my ticket for the car. And I called Randi Phillips (of AEG) and said look, you're closer to Michael's house than I am at this moment. Go there right away, I'll meet you there. Drove there, the ambulance had already left, asked Randy. He turned around. I came from the other direction. I went to pull in, they said, Frank, he left. I said where did he go? To the hospital. I drove to UCLA.”
I don't know, but how would a "fan" have Frank Dileo's cell number?  I guess we won't find out because Frank died just before the trial was due to start.  Strange . . . and Michael's assistant saying that's what he heard?  According to his testimony he was only told to go to the home.  911 wasn't even called yet.  He apparently didn't know until he got there:  
Following the commands of Conrad Murray, Alvarez is then told to call 911 and he immediately does so. And what you'll learn is that 911 call was made at 12:20 p.m. What you'll also learn from the evidence is that phone call was not made at 11:56 or thereabouts when Sade Anding had heard the phone go dead and heard commotion in the background. That 911 call was not made at 12:12 p.m. when the defendant called Michael Amir Williams to say there had been a problem. That 911 call was not made at 12:15 when Michael Amir Williams returned the call and spoke to Conrad Murray who only relayed to him that he needed to get there right away. The 911 call was instructed to be made by Conrad Murray at 12:20 p.m.
Seems to be a few "players" in this web of deception . . . 
This just came in from a twitter friend:  Dileo video on MJ's death day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcBeq1GH97c&feature=related confirming the above AND ironically he's telling time:  He says he had an "early" lunch, 11:30- "lunch just arrived" he said when a call came in from a fan to say there was an ambulance at MJ's house . . note: 911 wasn't called until 12:20 . . . 

No comments: