11/29/11

Conrad Murray - 4 years

Conrad Murray was just sentenced to the maximum 4 years of prison for his crime against Michael Jackson.
I feel it's, again, bittersweet.  Although the judge felt it callous that Murray did not take responsibility for what he did, I felt Murray justified it by knowing he wasn't the one that gave the injection.

His defense team will be filing for an appeal and it remains to be seen what time he actually will serve or where, due to LA County laws and overcrowding.

Michael says; "I feel that no amount of time will replace what I had.  Again, I don't feel anyone will do justice to any of these men.  I hope that in the future you will all take into account all that has been given of every human being on the planet.  Our actions, our thoughts, our wishes and our dreams are all a part of us and the universe. Belief in yourself the most crucial thing you can possess.  Don't let others or your opinion of others influence your knowledge of what is.  
Conrad Murray is not, and was not solely responsible for my death.


I again, thank you so much, really for the support of my family and children."

No comments: