11/21/11

Make Your Voice Heard

Last week I began to feel a bit helpless knowing what has transpired and what is going on now regarding Michael, his children and his life's work.

I took a few steps myself, like contacting the LA County D.A.'s office with additional evidence.  I believe that everyone should stand up for what is right.  If we don't take the steps to change the world, who will?

So I'm also posting this link as well. It's a petition for Dr Conrad Murray - so he is NOT put on house arrest:

I was also pleased to learn that Michael's dream of a children's hospital is also beginning to become manifest.  I have only been an on looker at this point, but would like to share the information with you.

And last, but not least, I'd like to share this link today:   http://www.theblessingway.com/2010/04/15/turning-on-the-light/?mid=5347963 
Many people have thought on how to change the world and this article is a great step in the right direction.

Enjoy! 



No comments: