1/5/15

Another Part of Me - An Extraordinary Tale of Twin Souls

I'm excited that I've found a new toy :) This pdf thing is pretty cool.  So since there have been quite a few questions regarding twin flame soul mates, I've decided to also offer this personal story as well.  This is the pdf version of Another Part of Me - An Extraordinary Tale of Twin Souls.

Again, it has a copyright.  This is my personal memoir of my connection to Michael Jackson and how I found out about it.  If you're interested in twin flame soul mates, this might offer you some insight. The new consciousness is upon us and there are many people "experiencing" things, but sometimes there aren't many people you can "talk" about it with.

I hope you enjoy it and find it fascinating.  We are fortunate to have the internet.  As such, there are things that I've been able to post on the side bar as well as youtube videos you can google as you read along.  This documents the story as well as the connection between two people and to the consciousness of all people.  Please DO verify the information as you go along.  It is meant to be a personal discovery and verifying the information will help you know that these connections are real.

This book was published in October, 2012.  As we progress, I'll also offer some supporting material for the other book, The Murder of Michael Jackson; The Cover Up & Conspiracy.



AnotherPartofMe.pdf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was exactly what I had in mind, just sharing it for free, my new book that is ... lovely you do this ... ♥

ElevenSeven said...

Thanks so much! :) xxoo