8/19/14

Michael Jacksons Murder: Supporting Paperwork Evidence Follow Up/UPDATED


Let me help you follow up and take a look at the paperwork and supporting evidence of Michael's murder.

First, my"visions" of Michael's life have been all  my life as documented in my memoir which, by the way is NOT a fictional work, but a true life account of what transpired during Michael's lifetime and mine. If a judge is going to allow AEG executive Randy Phillips statement about his friends psychic saying Michael killed himself, she might want to think again.  I have some evidence to back up my statements and connection to Michael himself.  I'm not a street psychic and I don't write this blog because I simply have too much time on my hands.

"Another Part of Me - An Extraordinary Tale of Twin Souls"  was published a few years ago. Now if I were in other circles I might have sought the spotlight, sought out a great big check from a publisher, but I did not.  The intent of the book was demonstrate a spiritual connection and truth to our being that has been there since the dawn of time.  I would never want this work to be misconstrued as another Michael Jackson fan book or "opinion" book from someone who supposedly knew him.  That's why some people that have read it never even realized it was about Michael Jackson until they started reading it.

Please take time to listen to my psychic reading as well.  Posted at the right side bar it explains my relationship, Michael's murder and the fact that TWO people were involved. This reading was several years ago by a woman I have never met from the UK.  I live in the states.

So there is some of the background.  Let's skip forward now to the real meat and potatoes and look at some of the physical supporting evidence we have available to us today.




As June says, Michael was and is ordained to God and will always be in the fathers hands.
Help change history by making the TRUTH known and let Michael's legacy be the one that he deserves.  He was here for a reason; to teach us how to love.  It's that love that he gave and that love we should all return.


**PLEASE continue with ADDITIONAL evidence here**