8/28/14

Living with the Dead - Michael Jackson

I can only wonder where this one is going, but it's Michael Jackson's idea today so here we go:

"Living with the dead is like rubbing salt in the wound.  You can see them sometimes, know that they are there, but you can't touch them, you can't always feel them, and sometimes you can't even trust yourself enough to really believe they're with you.

I've been around many people since my passing, the good ones and the bad ones.  Lets say the good, the bad, and the ugly.  No one knows what I now know about how I died and who was up to it.  I realize how important it is now to have people who truly care for you around you and not the people you would like to believe would take care of you or put you in a better place.

No one in the world has been better to me than the millions of fans around the world that sing my praises, fight for victory for my death and listen to my music.  I see them dancing, I see them singing, I hear them talk to me, I even hear their prayers for my family and friends.  No one in the world could be luckier than me to have that in my heart.  You will never know how much it means to me to have an adoring public with love in their hearts.

I wanted to write today to give you a clue.  No one could have been kinder to me than this lady right here.  We are all here every morning when she writes.  She can't see all of us, but she writes trusting what we have to say, knowing it's important for people to learn about themselves and how the world really operates.  She doesn't take payment for this, and I've learned what a dedicated soul she is to the work in our field.  By that I mean for love.  You don't give of your time, your resources and your knowledge just for kicks.  She's been at this for years now, and I don't see her stopping.  Our work together will take precedence for both her and I in the coming years.  This means we will be working together toward a common goal: peace and love, humility and strengthening the ties between all members of the human race.  There are many of us working here and many of you working on this side of the veil toward the same goal.  Yet sometimes I don't see what I'd like to.  I don't see the support and common ground. I see people dictating who is right and who is wrong.  I see people indicating differences instead of commonalities.  If it were me and I wanted to change the world, because you know I do, I'd go on doing what it is that means and matters most to do that.  That's what we are here for, to make a difference.

My life was taken by people who wanted to rob me of what they thought I had.  They didn't.  I'm still here and the most precious assets I've ever had are still with me.  My soul, my children, the life I continue to live is still here.  They haven't ruined me like they think they have, they've only changed who I am.  I am more resilient, more confident and more loved now than I ever have been.  So thank you Mr Branca for putting me back on top and thank you to my family for knowing how much I cared.  I won't be going anyplace soon and you never know when you peek out of the corner of your eye, you just might see me moonwalking into the moonlight.  The dead like to speak and when we do, we always have a lot to say."