8/19/14

Continuing the Evidence in the Murder of Michael Jackson

I forget myself at times, so please forgive me as I post repeatedly.  I know things and forget to let the public know about them as well.  When writing it's always said you have make your point, remind the reader, then remind them again about what they just heard.  So somewhere in that fashion I'll remind again that when Michael died he told me "Someone gave me a shot.  Everything went black.  I didn't kill myself."  This means Michael was given a shot that killed him, not an IV.

In the posts prior I revealed the consciousness Michael and I shared during his life and that continues even after his passing.  That consciousness has allowed me to view events in Michael's life as if they were happening to me.  Two key events were seeing several people in Michael's room, with two of them giving Michael injections.  One per IV and the other with a syringe.


"He told La Toya that her brother’s Lebanese-born, self-appointed business manager Dr Tohme Tohme had fired all the staff at the Beverly Hills property and at a second rented home in Las Vegas."


‘I want to know how Michael died, and then, at 11pm on the day he dies, all the staff are fired?’ she asks rhetorically. ‘That raised my suspicions"


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1199092/La-Toya-Jackson-Michael-murdered--I-felt-start.html#ixzz3Asn5CuzJ 

More to come soon . . . and I do have to apologize for some of the links(correcting); please copy and paste if needed to the respective document locations.  

Unfortunately the copyright link timed out.  To search US Copyright records enter that name: "This is It" or number for the PRE filing AEG did:  PRE000002493