8/6/14

Merging Twin Flame Soul Mates

I have done a couple videos on twin flame soul mates.  At this juncture of the road I too am still learning about the path.  I still am marveled at what can transpire between two people and what actually happens after death.

I've seen some not so good information on the net about twin souls merging.  Most of this information doesn't resonate with me, so I thought I'd explain how the merging process has been from my own experience.

In its most fundamental form, twin flame soul mates are two halves of the same soul.  As the frequency of each half begins to attune to the other, they begin to magnetically attract themselves to themselves. This means there is literally a "draw" to one another and the draw is felt internally.  It is the soul that seeks completion within, not the body.

There have been times when Michael lived when a pull to my other half was as simple as a thought.  The mere thought of the other brought us into contact.  I think of it now as if it's like a direct line.  A resonating frequency that is your own and so the connection is automatic.  You don't have to wait for it like a phone.  It's like turning the television on and the signal to tune in the channel is already there.  You don't see the signal, but it brings you a picture.  We are just like that.  Once "tuned" into another's frequency, we too can receive pictures and words just like the television set.

Tuning in for me took place in the morning and the evening to start.  These were restful states and the times I was most likely to tune into the subconscious and drift in and out.  You are relaxed.  Once I realized, however, that something was taking place during these times, I began to pay more attention to it.  I held a space open for belief and curiosity about what I was feeling.  I consciously decided to further investigate and discover what exactly was happening.
"Daybreak"  painting by Maxwell Parrish
The inspiration for the "You Are Not Alone" video
Daybreak is "morning time"

I began to explore this subconscious part of me that I seemed to be tapping into.  I would sometimes set my alarm to wake up just a few hours after sleep.  That way I'd remember if I had any out of body journeys.

Out of body, would mean just that.  If we believe that we are souls inhabiting the body, what does the soul do when the body sleeps?  Most often it leaves the body and visits with other souls; here or on the other side.  True to that statement, I found myself remembering my "visits" and received confirmations by music videos I had visited when they were filming or from other confirmations I found in consciousness during the day.  I later found out that it was during these evening hours that Michael liked to film his videos.

I'm thinking of one in particular I believe I put in the book, so I'll give you that example.

There was a night I had set my alarm.  I knew at that point I was going out of body to meet Michael, but I couldn't remember when I woke up in the morning.  Although we spoke, I wanted to remember being with him.  So when my alarm went off at 3 o'clock in the morning I recalled what had transpired. Michael was dressed in black lace, it looked like, with a bare chest.  I was shocked actually at the time.  I thought he might be a cross dresser.  I couldn't figure out why he'd be in "black lace."  I remembered a man behind a camera telling him to turn around and look at it smiling, like a model.  He did it several times, and I remarked how good he was at it.  I had modeled for a short time, but Michael was a natural.  Then there was a stage.  I remember moving around on it, almost teasing him.  That's when I woke up.

Several months later a video called "You Are Not Alone" came out.  I could see the black lace top, the stage and the part that the videographer had told him to turn around to the camera was.  I posted the video below.  This was also the song that he mentions hearing my prayers and the two times we talked:  in the morning and in the evening.  There is more in the book about this particular time and video, but that's the part that is pertinent for this post.

So merging with a twin takes place on several levels.  It starts in the subconscious.  As you begin to become conscious of this other half of yourself, the dawning of union begins to happen gradually.  These "meetings", I'll call them, on the other side of your consciousness will happen more frequently.  Some you might even recall.  Just as a flower blooms,  you must give this time to transpire.  It will happen naturally and quite beautifully.  There will come a time when you will have a very real dream of the two of you actually "engaging" together.  That will precede your very first "physical" meeting.

The first physical meetings are amazing.  I most always stood in awe in a sense that I was amazed that it was actually happening, but also in the sense of "what is going on here? And, why do I feel so close to this person already?"  It's a coming of understanding that they are already a part of you.  You know that inside, you can feel it, but on the outside it still seems as if you are two separate people.  The bodies are only shells.  The real you is already part of the other and so the face to face contact seems very unusual, for there most likely has never been another you have felt this strongly about or so close to.

Those physical meetings, coming into contact with each other physically in the same location, will spur the two of you into more "union".  So much so that you will begin to feel the other inside of you.  When Michael lived and I "reached out",  as he says in his song, I could actually feel him, half of his body inside mine.  Patricia Joudry, co-author of  "Twin Souls", the book, with Maurie Pressman, would give the image of two metal rings connected.  When you visualize these two rings beginning to overlap one another that's how the merging felt.  One half in the other half.  One half fully merged and in bliss.

I don't know if full merging can happen with two bodies on a physical plane, but I do know since Michael's passing it has changed.  I have actually awakened to him speaking from the pit of my soul.  At the time it felt a little like the movie "Alien" where the little alien baby comes out of the earth girl's stomach. Sometimes these things are so surprising they are a bit unnerving. Yet, when I thought about hearing him from that part of myself, it made sense.  It was the solar plexus area, the area where our soul resides and that is the part where his essence would reside with mine; in the soul.  We were continuing to merge even though he had passed from the earth plane and I remained here.

Since then it has continued ever so more.  I have not only reviewed his past lives, but now my own.  It's almost like reviewing each others school work.  As the levels of yourself begin to unite with the other part of yourself again, you'll find the blissful feeling of harmony and wholeness you once were from the very beginning of your creation.