8/21/14

Frank DiLeo - The Afterlife Conversation

I am trying to update the main three pages as I go through the evidence I've collected over these past few years.  Today I ran into some notes I took on November 13, 2011.

Michael brought me Frank DiLeo to meet on that day.  I believe I wrote on the blog that Frank apologized, but I didn't write what he said.  The first time I heard his voice I was stricken with that seemingly "Bronx" accent and when I saw him in spirit, I remember how large he was.  I think maybe even larger than what he is in the video I posted below, but I'm quite sure the two are now looking over things as he says "from heaven".

As I look at these notes today and other evidence I almost feel stupid.  Everything was right there.

Here is some of what Frank said.  I found it peculiar that Frank used the word "Live" for AEG.


  • The contract between him and Live says "in the event of his death he'd receive 1/2"
  • Intent to commit fraud with insurance company
  • Security was paid by Live
I also had the following name written down, but unfortunately I don't know why:

"David Linden"

I will be following up with more soon.  I hope to post a complete timeline as I pull everything together.