4/8/14

The WILL - Some Surprising News

I recently ran across the video I posted below regarding the will the Michael Jackson Estate is using in governing his affairs.  I asked Michael straight out if the will is fake.  He surprised me when he said no.  The will isn't fake, but what's in it is.  To further explain, he said this:

"It's easy.  He drew up the will.  He can put whatever he wants in it.  John Branca was the one that originally conducted the affairs of my business at that time.  He drew it up.  It's easy for him to change anything he wants because he was the one that did it originally.

They should take issue with it because number one it's not mine, it's theirs.  There is a difference. Time and time again I told him to return EVERYTHING to me and they didn't.  That's fraud.  It's not right. Don't believe everything you hear.  They muddle it up with words like love and nice things but they don't mean it.  They're crooks."

So I did some checking.  I had no idea who did the original will, who really John Branca was at one time.  So here are the confirmations Michael is speaking about:

The will was redone in 2002 by Branca and his firm:
"In 1997 a will was drafted for Jackson — but not, Branca says, by him. Instead, he said he assigned it to a member of his firm who specialized in wills and trusts. It was redone in 2002, after the birth of Jackson’s third child"

Michael fired Branca in 2003 asking him to return everything to him.

"John Branca as a board member and 5% share owner of the Sony/ATV catalog. In continuation we have John Branca as a previously fired attorney for Michael Jackson, John Branca as a subject of investigation for conspiracy and embezzlement during Michael’s 2005 child molestation charge and John Branca as a friend of Tommy Mottola.

Branca was a loose end out there in Never-Neverland (Captian Hook !) until he produced the 2002 will that he was supposed to turn over to Michael when Michael demanded it in 2003 after firing him. He was still friends with Mottola and still representing Sony on deals. Branca is the connector with everything Sony in regard to Michael Jackson. Frank DiLeo, Branca, Mottola, McClain, the Sony/ATV and MiJack Catalogs, and the forged 2002 all have Branca relationships"

source:  http://www.eonline.com/news/sony_bids_documentary_on_michael/134968#ixzz1e7St6mHU




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael had probably so many crooks around him. Here is an article on John Branca.

http://www.cleveland.com/music/index.ssf/2012/08/michael_jacksons_business_part.html

Also you would feel so much better if you read Frank Cascio's book. Frank was probably one of the closest people to him during his life. Frank himself was dealing with a lot of the Associates Michael was around during a number of years. It wasn't easy for him and he describes that when Michael was heavily taking prescription medicine, Michael suffered quite bad with Paranoia. Really worth reading this book.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Friend-Michael-Friendship-Extraordinary/dp/0062090062

Debbie Debbie Debbie Debbie, where Michael is now, he would not say these words below. He says them to you because you have to have something to focus on with Michael's death. Everyone I know who communicates with Michael is not receiving these types of messages about his death. He is LOVE and LIGHT now. His messages NOW are all about LOVE not revenge or hate etc etc. He sees things differently now. Surely you should know that? with being spiritually aware or seemingly connected to a small part of his soul, maybe the personality you speak with hasn't ascended, but it's not Michael's Higher Self obviously. I see that you don't post anyone's comments nor do you communicate with anyone else sharing Michael messages, nor you have any links to other Michael loving websites which is pretty iffy. You may NOT think other people are speaking with his soul, but believe me THEY are and if you open your eyes and mind and heart to that, then you would be at peace!! Michael is everywhere, not just with you. I really do pray for you.

They should take issue with it because number one it's not mine, it's theirs. There is a difference. Time and time again I told him to return EVERYTHING to me and they didn't. That's fraud. It's not right. Don't believe everything you hear. They muddle it up with words like love and nice things but they don't mean it. They're crooks."



Anonymous said...

Here is the message again from Michael (through Sananda)


In my humanity, I was very hurt, very confused, very lonely and I had many (what you would call) personality disorders that were being controlled by my Doctor, but at the same time I think I relied on them a little too much. In one way you could say I murdered myself. One thing that amazes me now that I am on this side of the veil, this side of the world, this side of consciousness, is how many lay claim to know all about me, and yet I choose very seldom to actually talk to people of the EARTH way. Let me say this…, I was not murdered by anyone but my OWN design. "I tell Michael I came into contact with a lady who is connected to him on a Soul level and she strongly believes you were Murdered". He replies… That is because she has allowed herself to be in love with the Michael Jackson on Planet, the persona that I portrayed. She became so emotionally involved with that persona that when I died there was nothing for her to focus on, I was her life and so now that I am not there, she must have something else to FOCUS ON. I have drawn close to this one, known to you as Debbie in the humanity, but in the energy she is known as another name, or another signature shall we say. I have tried to communicate with her that I am much happier. So whether or not I was disposed of by outside means, whether I was willingly submitted to suicide or whatever. But what I say, is I would not have willingly left my young children but I willingly made a choice to leave. Do you understand? I am forever near my children and I was greatly and very very grieved that they have been subjected to so much afflixion from the media for I do not wish this but these things have little influence now on me but my heart connection to those that I am connected to in energy and heart, I will forever be so.

I would like to tell humanity if you draw close to my energy in energy, we can still yet communicate.

This was from a trance-channeling with Sananda. I asked to speak with Michael, he brought him through for me.

Anonymous said...

OMG, this Blog is friggin interesting!!! I've been researching stuff about Michael's affairs for awhile. Gosh, below is a fab article about about John Branca

http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.co.nz/2010/07/mesereaus-thoughts-on-john-branca.html

Personally, I feel in my heart and soul that John Branca and Frank Dileo loved Michael and were friends with Michael. I feel they had his best interests, BUT Michael had SO many people around him that even he at times didn't trust people that were close to him, even one of his best friends Frank Cascio at one point during the 2005 trial. Also lies were told about these people to him, making him question their motives.......