4/1/14

He was right. NEWS on a New Release!

The news hit!  A few days ago Michael told me something was about to come out.  I posted it on twitter for a "fans heads up".



Well, here we are.  The announcement of the new album "Xscape" has been released.  The Estate of Michael Jackson has signed a deal with Sony for the release of eight tracks Michael had been previously working on.

For those who have read my book "Another Part of Me" you might recall our conversation about the past life in Chicago.  We were both entertainers, and both killed in that lifetime.  If you have ever viewed the footage for "This is It" you may have noticed the scene on stage set in Chicago.  The new album also has his song called "Chicago" recorded.




Below I posted the tracks coming.  The official release date is May 13, however iTunes will have music available as soon as Tuesday, I believe.  I don't endorse purchase of the music and am somewhat torn.  True fans would love to hear Michael's voice and his music, but how it has come about disturbs me greatly.  After only having one album left with Sony and looking forward to his release from the label, this is the news the Estate has since Michael's death:

"Sony's Columbia Epic Records -- Jackson's record label for three decades -- signed a long-term deal with Jackson's estate to posthumously release music from the large archives of his recordings".

John Branca, aka Michael Jackson's Estate, sits on the board for Sony




About "Chicago":






Excerpt from the book "Another Part of Me - An Extraordinary Tale of Twin Souls"

Page 334
Chapter:  Chicago
2008

"As the days progressed, I began to dream and the picture of a lifetime took shape.  I dreampt of a building in Chicago, and I even saw the name of the street, along with the street number.  Some kind of zoot soot fellow from the 1930's was holding me at gunpoint, and Michael was there.  We were a couple and were entertainers, dancing and singing, but something happened and we were both killed."

"I told Michael, thinking maybe he, too, would remember.  I even looked up the street in Chicago and found out that exact building used to be a club in the 1930's.  I looked for acts and found many husband and wife teams, but none seemed to ring a bell.

Chicago? Yes I do remember.

How come you didn't tell me?

He laughed.

Was I supposed to?  You're supposed to find out those things all on your own."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, many people received the same message from Michael that something was about to come out.

Also, many people have shared memories of having lives with his Soul/Higher Self/Monad etc etc

Anonymous said...

Beautiful message from Michael (A must read for all) . Please share for all who love Michael who read this Michael related Blog)

Angel Michael - March 31, U.S., April 1, Europe - "I will always love you. There is nothing you can do that would make me love you any less. We've had time together - time in other lifetimes or time in lifetimes to come. It is all perception as I wrote in the poem "Heaven is Here," from my book Dancing the Dream. Be happy to live each of your lifetimes one at a time. It is healthier for your soul this way. So why did I open this portal for you to see how we have been together before?"
~Angel Michael Oracles, pages 16-17

Copyright 2014, Heaven Leigh
Angel Michael Oracles is here: http://bit.ly/AngelMichaelOraclesBook













Angel Michael Oracles


The channeled messages of Angel Michael Oracles are born from a marriage of minds. From spirit to spirit we all communicate. When one comes to another with urgent messages, it becomes a sacred trust to write out the impassioned words and share them. This began with a little girl, just a toddler, ...





amazon.com
.