4/30/14

The Captain and the Compass - The Language of the Soul

Captain Jack Sparrow and his compass
From the movie "Pirates of the Carribean"

How many times have you driven on the road, unaware of your surroundings when suddenly something makes you look to your left.  The driver in the car next to you is staring at you and your attention was drawn to them.  As much as many of us would like to ignore it, most language in our universe is communicated silently.  The language is universal and is one of the soul.

Unspoken words between lovers are communicated through staring deeply into the eyes, the windows of our very soul.  A light touch, open arms and the way we even hold our bodies communicates to us a myriad of things without being said.  The way you glance at an attendant who takes your purchase, the way you smile at a child, or even the way we look out on the world extends our energy to it.  This soul energy is the vital force that creates our avenues for change and future experiences.

We've heard the idea before; in order to manifest we must "think" about what we want and we must "feel" what we want, but if we don't do it consciously, who or what is planning our path for us?  Is it god himself orchestrating all of our "chance" meetings and keeping track of our schedules? Perhaps there is a more all pervasive force that links us together in unison and the captain of our ship, our inner compass, is our very own soul.

I believe in "the captain".  My captain takes me to places and people that I need to learn from.  I might "think" I'm done with a lesson in my life when "the captain" draws me to similar circumstances.  I've learned I need to deal with the circumstances right there and then, and not run from them, or "the captain" will most certainly bring me another situation that is the same.  When I'm done with the lesson, "the captain" might orchestrate something miraculous I had been thinking about.  Maybe it's a trip long thought about.  In my mind and my feeling I tell myself and "the captain", "I trust you." If things are in line and it's meant to be "the captain", my inner compass, will plan my route accordingly and being open to all possibilities, it will be made manifest.

"The captain" will also be the one communicating with those I meet.  He may give them signals through my body language, or in the way I look at them, that communicates to them how I really feel inside, even though I might not say it.  "The captain" creates my dreams.  Constantly working to figure out my problems and giving me pictures and images of things to come, things that need to be reviewed or things I need to pay attention to.  "The captain" creates the nudge when the person next to me is staring to let me know there is energy being directed toward me or let's me know my friend will be calling just before the phone rings.

These silent whispers are all around us and we all use them every day.  They just aren't talked about.  Twin flame language is the same, because you both share part of the same captain, and the same inner compass.  It is this inner compass that will eventually draw you together.

It may be silent, it may be a small voice, but it is the strongest force and the best navigator we can hope for.  Listening to the captain and tuning into him, could be the one thing that changes your entire life.  He is a part of us all and the greatest gift we have within us; the compass that navigates our lives, our very own soul.