4/18/14

Some Cool Things to Share: Spirit Photo and Painting of God

I just ran into a few old photos and thought I would post them.  You might find them interesting; I still do.

The first one is a painting I did for a lady who did a psychic reading for me back in 1996.  She had then told me I was looking for my "twin".  I played cool with her, or so I thought, and told I didn't have a twin.  I had one brother, a year older.  She then said, no it's your twin.  Your twin soul mate and he's famous.  Who is he?  She had met Michael Jackson the week before and asked that I do a painting for her from a photo she took of the clouds somewhere in Ohio, USA.  It was a holy place where people gathered every year supposedly to see some doorway to heaven.  I had no idea how she even knew I painted, and I didn't feel I was much of an artist but she insisted that I just paint what came to me.  

This is what came out.  It kind of painted itself.  What I found interesting later was that in the Bible there is a verse that says:

"Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

I didn't know it at the time and when I looked at what I painted it seemed to be what it was.  God from the kingdom of heaven with breath through his nostrils creating man.  Even Jesus made an appearance on the right as well as a bowing angel. You might notice the date stamped on the bottom: 11 and 22 are master numbers 


Master number 11

The number 11 represents instinct, and is the most intuitive of all numbers. It is your connection to your subconscious, to gut feeling and knowledge without rationality. 
If you have the Master number 11 in your Numerology chart, tap into it and use it to create personal power and spiritual evolution. Do not deny your instincts, and let your inner, guiding voice push you toward growth and stability. This is a number of faith, and very much associated with psychics, clairvoyants and prophets.

Master number 22

The Master number 22 holds more power than any other number (earning it the nickname "the Master Builder"). It is a pragmatic number, a doer, capable of spinning wild dreams into concrete reality. Those who have 22 in their Numerology chart have great potential for success -- that's because it has all the intuition of the number 11, paired with a grounded and scientific approach associated with the number 4 (because 2 + 2 = 4). 22 is an ambitious but disciplined number.

I like the part where it says it's "intuition with a grounded scientific approach."  That's what I try to do here on the blog.  Focus on giving information that is helpful, intuitive, yet based and proven in our reality.  Sort of part of my purpose.
Which leads me to the photo below.  If you have never seen energy in a photo before you might find it fascinating.  
The photo was taken in New York City before I was supposed to meet Michael late in 1994, I think it was November.  Some people say I had a great being with me.  Perhaps it was our sponsor, St Germain, I don't know.  I just think it's pretty cool.




No comments: