4/3/14

Messages for Paris from the Other Side


What a morning!  I had a full house.  Everyone wanted to wish Paris a happy birthday, so Paris: Here are your messages from the other side!

Happy Sweet Sixteen!! 


_____________________________________________________________




Daddy loves you. Princess.  You'll always be special in my heart.  I know things have been hard for you.  I'm sorry to have left you in such a mess.  I promise to try my best to bring you happiness.  You are not alone and the fight is not over.  Don't forget what I told you the day before I died.  Let them be who they are.  They will never change you if you don't let them.  I love you.

                                                   Daddy

__________________________________________________________________



Paris darling, You know you mean the world to me.  To see you smile sets off firecrackers with your father and I can't tell you how much he misses you.  You've been the bravest of brave and I've seen you grow into a bright young woman.  Keep your chin up.  Not everything is as it seems and soon you'll see more than you realized.  I love you so much.  We are near you often and in your dreams.  Please be careful. Love yourself. We do immensely.  Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart! (Blowing kisses)

                                                                                 Elizabeth Taylor

__________________________________________________________________


I know I've never met you,

But I think you're really keen
All the things I've heard about you,
Make my heart just sing.

Can you imagine us in heaven
Dancing all the time
It's good to hear you like me
Cause I like your dad and mine

We dance until the moonlight
We dance until the sun
                                      We like to talk about you
                                     Cause we think you're really fun

Happy birthday Paris and many, many more!  You are a star among the clouds of life.  God bless baby.

                                                                 Fred Astaire




________________________________________________________________



Happy Birthday Paris.  It's Whitney!  I love you baby girl!  If you ever need anything you call on me ok?  I'll come running and help you.  Do whatever I can, whenever I can.  God the almighty is powerful.  We will unite.  We will all be together one day.  In his graces all things will be made right.  Believe it honey.  I know you do.  We all love you, very, very much.  Happy birthday!

                                    Whitney Houston




________________________________________________________________

Charlie Chaplin (raises his eyebrows to you) Smile :)


________________________________________________________________


Happy Birthday little mama.  I know its hard.  Sometimes the public eye isn't all that it's cracked up to be.  But stay strong.  There's more in store for you than you know.  Be good.
Always,

Elvis Presley

_________________________________________________________________







Happy Birthday Paris! (wiggling his ears)
Webster (Gary Coleman)







________________________________________________________________

Paris Jackson.  You are a wonder among wonders.  A star among stars and a vision to behold.  Your beauty and kindness surpass none.  Your wonder and light are like diamonds.  If there is one thing I could tell you to make things better for you it would be this:  Be your own person, don't let anyone tell you who you should be and always be kind to yourself and those around you.  You never know who will be there one day and who won't.  But I can tell you this,  everyone and I do mean everyone, has a story.  Yours is unique child but not unheard of.  We can help you if you let us.  Do the talking and we'll do the doing.  The rest is up to you.  Many, many happy memories are wished for you on this day.  We'll be close by celebrating with you.  Happy birthday sweet child

                                                                                                    Nelson Mandela

_________________________________________________________________

Your light is your glory.  Your home is your heart.  You live in the world, but not play a part.  The love you have shown and the tears you have shed are all in the air, all in our hearts.  If you could see the miracle  you are you would never shed another tear.  Love is all around you. We are here.

On your birth day we wish you many things but above all happiness.  This you deserve most. And love.  Keep that in your heart.  Know it's real and it will change you forever.

                                                                                   Sri Aurobindo and Mother

________________________________________________________________



Live your life like a candle.  Burn steady, but not too hot, not too cold. When you are steady in thought you are steady in life.  Remember this. You are not all your thoughts.  And the you you think you are is only an illusion.  Light your candle, your divine spark and be who you were meant to be - a shining light for the world.  We love you very much.  Best of wishes for your birthday.


                                   Paramahansa Yogananda




________________________________________________________________




(singing) On the good ship lollypop, where bon bons play, (peppermint bay)  All these things I wish for you today.  Bon bons, sweets, and lots of everything your heart is fond of.  Happy birthday Paris.  I truly hope your day is grand!!

Shirley Temple Black

_______________________________________________________________



Happy birthday Paris.  It's Diana.  I know you didn't know me and I wish I could have met you.  You've grown so much and I've been able to watch you with your father.  He misses you very much as I have missed my boys, now grown so much and so handsome too.  I love the way you sing.  You smile so beautifully.  I hope you keep the boys away.  You don't want too much of a good thing!  My favorite part of the day is when you're dad tucks you in at night.  He kisses your forehead.  We make our rounds often and I get to see parts of your life and others I have never known.  It's a blessing to come here and be a part of this.  Know that you are cherished on this day and always. Love to you and happy birthday.  (Blowing kisses)


                                                    Princess Diana

_______________________________________________________________




It's a pleasure to be a part of this grand gesture to wish Paris a happy birthday.  I want it known we are all here having fun and realizing the true beauty life can bring.  My hope and wishes for Paris are immense.  I hope your day finds in you in peace, blessings and gratitude.  Happy sweet sixteen Paris.



                                Maurie D Pressman, M.D.




______________________________________________________________


Happy sweet sixteen Paris! What a milestone. I so wish everyone here could be all together with you today on this special day.  I know we'd have a grand party with sweets of all kinds, animals, rides, balloons and lots of fun.  Tonight in your dreams I hope you are able to see that.  Everyone celebrating with you.  No matter where you are, no matter where you go, we, everyone here, is with you in your heart.  Don't ever be afraid.  Don't ever try to be something you know you are not and always remember you are loved more than you will ever know.  It's not often that I'm allowed to write about you any more, but it doesn't mean I don't think about you and your brothers every single day.  I hope you are well.  Pray you are happy and in good hands.  You must be wiser than most children your age, but your dad taught you well.  If there is one thing I have learned through all of this is that no matter how far apart you are from people you love, it never stops you from connecting with them and my heart touches yours today and always.  I hope your day is the best yet and you do something fun.  Something that makes you smile, giggle and laugh so hard you almost pee your pants kind of laugh!  Be present, be loving, be you.  I love you.  Debbie


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Dear Sweet Paris. You are a beautiful gift for this world and you will do many great things.

These messages for Paris are all so beautiful. I love that Whitney and Princess Diana came to wish her birthday wishes :-) Its a shame Paris won't literally be able see these messages.

She is much loved by many people on this side and of course her Higher Self is always connected with Michael on the other side of the veil.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I know this sounds a bit childish but THIS WAS THE COOLEST THING I'VE SEEN! :) I do hope Paris had a wonderful birthday. And best spring wishes to you Deb. :)

-Riikka

ElevenSeven said...

Thanks so much Rikka and to you too! :) xxoo