4/20/14

Requested Post - Princess Diana



Queen Elizabeth Tells Prince William Princess Diana Killed By International Arms Merchants - Hired Croatian Hitman (Video)I'm writing this only  because I promised I would. Princess Diana died in 1997; a LONG time ago.
I still remember the day.  I was babysitting for a friend when I heard she was in an accident.  She was in Paris, I immediately knew she passed and thought about her children.

It was that night when the news really hit me.  I lied in bed that night sobbing for a woman I never knew, but knew how she touched the hearts of so many. Her innocence, he being and who she was showed through everything she did.  In every look and in every smile.

That night I was surprised when in the middle of my sobs, Michael asked what the matter was.  I tried to explain it off.  It was girl stuff.  Just emotional.  He pressed, saying I wouldn't be crying like that over "girl stuff".  I thought he might know, at least should have before I did.  I didn't want to be the one that broke the news to him.  I asked "Didn't you hear?'.  "Hear what?" he replied.  "About Diana.  She was in an accident."  "No I didn't"  he said.  "Is she all right?".  "No honey she's not.  Diana died."

I felt him retreat from me at that moment and I knew the news shocked him.  I asked him where he was and he told me he was in Paris as well.  I begged for him to leave. The stories in the news were that Diana was being chased by the paparazzi and that's what cost her life.  He told me later about an interview he was asked to do with Barbara Walters.  I told him he should do it.  He she do it and tell the truth.  We both knew there would be another to pass.  This next was not Michael, but Mother Theresa.  Was he psychic?  Yes, but I'll let him answer that for you in the interview I posted below:


When Michael lived I would often get flashes of him.  Talking to people, sitting on a plane, doing every day things.  When he passed I thought they would stop, but they haven't.  One of the first "visions" I did receive was Michael talking to Diana, Princess Diana.  I like to get these things because it's validating when it surprises you.  It surprised me.  Michael and I later had the conversation about how she and him had to both leave children behind.  They had become good friends.

I have since seen Diana on some occasion, but not regularly.  I recognize her as a friend of Michael's, as I have others that he has been so kind to introduce me to.  Most often they come with him, but last night Diana came alone.

She came to tell me as a friend, that there were other people that were involved in Michael's murder.  When I asked why she was telling me and not Michael, she replied that Michael's death, like hers, goes beyond just the immediate people thought to be involved.  She then said that her and Dodi were murdered and I was quite surprised.  I remember questioning then, and now she was confirming it for me.  She said she loved Dodi Fayed a great deal, but he has moved on.  She was staying to help.

Her son, Prince William, (and I have no idea what's going on there or how it works) was next in line for the throne.  It makes sense to me, but I honestly don't know if its true. That he needs to be VERY CAREFUL because something may happen similar to what happened to her.  She says he is already questioning.  Keep quiet William.  You already know the truth.  Yes  you are right about your father and your grandmother.  Both of them had something to do with it.  You may be in great danger if you don't listen to your instincts.  

I don't know why anyone would have wanted Diana to die, although that said, I wouldn't know why anyone would have wanted Michael dead either on the surface.  I suspect for both it is the same reason: power/money/control.  That's what it always seems to be in the end for anyone who dies at the hands of another.  

This post is for Diana.  For her children and for her wish to be heard and her children to be safe.  May it find it's way somehow to the right people who need to hear it.  My heart is with her and thoughts of her life and how and what she might have endured.  May we be kinder to one another than we have been, especially those who have large roles in the public eye.  They are people too.