3/18/14

Seven Steps to a Shift in Consciousness

The Mother

May we all see the day when we can all live by the words of the mother.  

Mother was the twin flame soul mate of Sri Aurobindo from India. The Mother has summarized her twin flame mission as:

 “…my only aim in life is to give a concrete form to Sri Aurobindo’s great teaching and in his teaching he reveals that all the nations are essentially one and meant to express the Divine Unity upon earth through an organized and harmonious diversity”. 

Sri Aurobindo and the Mother strove together to embody and manifest upon earth this Divine Consciousness.  It has been the same for many twin flame unions and as we progress I see the same ideas, consciousness and plea for freedom and unity for all people in every flame union I discover.

As you make your way on your path and embrace the concept of unity, it is important to remember some key points.  We all have been conditioned and as such we have held beliefs for sometimes all of our lives. Yet because we have believed certain things for so long it does not necessarily make them true.

Ascension, twin flame unions, and even navigating through every day life would be well served if your ideas and thoughts were held in suspension.  God simply cannot be defined by man and if you also believe that you may want to hold these concepts in your being as well.  Here are seven steps to a shift in your consciousness:

  • I hold all "truths" I currently believe in a suspended space to allow for what "might" be
  • I will try and not attach anything to the labels I use in my mind to limit my beliefs about a race, nation, community, person or relationship
  • I will allow myself to accept what is or what a person is at all times instead of trying to fight or change the reality
  • I will believe there is only one truth and I have access to it at all times.  
  • Real truth will not necessarily be told by any man or religion or society.  Fulfillment of the truth of the light that I AM can and will be known to me through my personal I AM. 
  • The light of the god within me fulfills my every need and want.
  • I will try to be in the "present" moment, not adding to the thoughts of my past or to the future, but staying on the present, clear and focused with my mission.
We will all realize that these small ideas can change part of the consciousness we currently hold.  Holding our ideas and beliefs aside, we can be open to what not only is possible in life, but open to each other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend directed me to this site. It's nice you are working with the Brotherhood of Light. Do you know of the site below. It's all for L.O.V.E.

- "I am Michael...I am love; I am the force that flows through you to help others. Some channel words, some channel art, some channel healing." "Your power can be as simple as a smile; one smile can be a healing balm to someone's hurting soul. Nearly everyone can give one smile. And when such love is behind it, you won't want to stop there

http://intuitivespiritguide.com/musings/angel-michael-oracles-book-coming-soon/

Anonymous said...

I see in your article a yearning in your soul for oneness with all and the desire of being fully immersed in universal reality - away from all that is false.