3/4/14

Man in the Mirror PROJECT: Changing Rooms

Yesterday the room in my mind was dark.  The curtains were closed and I sat on my couch thinking of how many bills I had to pay, how much I had to endure, how my friends betrayed me, how the dog peed on the carpet, again.  I was sad and miserable.  I couldn't find any reason to be happy.  Life seemed cold.  No one cared and I was alone.

Today I decided to change rooms.  I went upstairs where the sun was shining through the windows so bright I had to squint my eyes.  I laid on the floor, sprawling in the sun and feeling it's warmth.   I closed my eyes.  The heat relaxed me, the light engulfed me.  I felt happy, blissful, and had not a care in the world. The sun embraced me and I felt its love.  Life seemed happy.  All of it was around me and life itself embraced me in love.


Deciding to change rooms is easy.  Its only in the deciding that we become what we want in our life. Decide today to decorate the room of your dreams and feel the feeling of BEING in the life you have imagined.  We are all a thought, a dream and a rhythm. We begin with one step, a change in tides, a change in current.   Our thoughts, the vibrations, create the dreams we dream today to our reality of tomorrow.

Keep dreaming.

No comments: