3/6/14

Man in the Mirror PROJECT - Diamonds in the Rough

There is a story of a pen in Buddhist tradition.  The teacher places a pen before you and asks what it is.  When you say its a pen, he or she describes that it is not a pen to a dog, and may be a toy for a child.

It is a lesson in emptiness.  We all will put labels on things and with those labels we also place the associated attachments to them.  If we are a wife, it means we are this, that and the other.  If we identify someone as a nun, she is holy, good, and celibate.  We make assumptions about what we label and assume others labels and definitions are the same as our own.  They are not.  It is evidenced all over the world.  Peace for some maybe a quiet nights sleep.  Holiness may be a miracle and war may be the only idea accepted for some to change things.

We box ourselves in according to these beliefs.  We have picked them up from our society, our neighbors, our family, our friends.  We stand alone in them, and sometimes solitary in our thinking of them, even combating ourselves with negative ideas about who we are.  This is the real work of Man in the Mirror.  What do you believe, what do you think, why do you think it and have you tested the theory to find out if it's true?

Blanket statements about others such as mothers are enduring, fathers are the protectors of the family contradict what is actually happening in society.  Inside, we may feel less than because the definitions of father/mother don't coincide with what our experience has been.  The same is true for every definition of ourselves and others we have placed in our minds.  Our patterns, our thoughts are uniquely given to us, uniquely planted subconsciously even by the way we are made to feel.  The two go hand in hand, so if I am told I am ugly, I also feel it.  If I am told by society I am a cripple, I feel I am more than I did before I was told.  Sometimes just a glance can transmit a feeling to individuals sensitive to others projections of thought.

All of these ideas, concepts and beliefs swirl around us like leaves blowing in the wind.  They can make our minds busy all of the time and often block the light of our true selves from coming through.   We become our worst enemies by repeating our beliefs about ourselves and who we are without even knowing it.  We pull shades on the light of who we truly are because we have been told and believed we are less than for so long, it's simply not feasible to believe otherwise.  How can I be so powerful when I FEEL so inadequate?

Natural diamonds
Imagine a diamond when it's found in it's natural state.  They are rough and unpolished.  The exterior boasts hard milky substance that must be cleared away to get to the true clear brilliance underneath.  You are the same way.  The thoughts you have created are the hard milky substance that surrounds you.  The real you is the brilliant part inside.  Bright and shiny, clear and perfect.  To get to the real part of you, we must begin by noticing.  Just noticing our thoughts for the next few days.

When you feel yourself getting irritated, upset, going to reach for that one more cookie, or feeling sad, sit in the emotion and dig deeper.  Ask yourself why you feel the way you do:

Is it something someone said, someone did or something that happened?

Name the emotion you feel, then break it down further.  If it's anger why are you angry?  Is it because someone hurt your feelings, made you feel ashamed, jealous, rejected, abandon?  Be honest with yourself and name it.

Now what is already in you is why this feeling has erupted.  Inside you have connected your external experience with something, some pattern already within you.  These are the first steps in identifying it.  What is in you that made you feel the way you felt and why?

This is a for instance:

My day was going quite well.  I went to the drugstore to buy milk and caught a elderly man briskly walking toward the refrigerated cases impatiently.  I stepped aside and he forcefully opened the door extracting a gallon of milk for himself.  I noticed I began to get angry.  More so, I was irritated with his behavior.  Who did he think he was barging into that space and making me feel as if I had to step aside to accommodate him?

Digging deeper I realize the man reminded me of an experience with another older man.  He walked the same way, acted the same way, and I had reacted the same way.  His actions made me feel as though I needed to change my actions to accommodate him.  I had learned this from my family.  If my father was angry, you learned very quickly to act a certain way.  If you didn't, you would upset the family further and that would be a no no.  Most likely this behavior and pattern came from his family upbringing and there in lies the cycle.

Now is the tricky part.  Is this behavior correct?  Our minds may go to a place of right and wrong, or acceptance or shrugging it off, but energetically this pattern has been established in our fields. Energetically this energy has created a little puddle of cloudy substance that has been over laid on our essence.  We have diminished our worth because of the behavior of someone else.  This does not resolve the issue in our feeling body, nor does it help the continued behavior of the person that has perpetrated or brought up the feeling within us.  We can't change the person, but we can change ourselves and how we react to the person and the situation.   When it happens again we get an opportunity to see how well we have done.

Play the scenario out in your head again:

Next time that happens I will . . . . .

When I begin to feel that emotion again, I'll know it's coming from . . . .

I will re-route my internal wiring and release the emotion by knowing it's only from . . . .

I deserve more freedom in my life from that emotion and no longer need to carry that type of energy with me.

Starting here we can begin to release some of the energies that have been stored for lifetimes in our energetic fields.  If we remain conscious of how we feel and when it happens, we will be better able to grasp what it is we need to release.  Sooner or later your hard milky substance will be gone and the bright shiny diamond you truly are will begin to emerge.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and very true. I sometimes browse here, when you have a good post!

Just read your explanation on the side bar pages about the explanation about Twin Flame Soulmates where you say something about 7 Twin flames to a Ray. Who are the other Twin Flames to MJ's consciousness? Have you connected to any of the other Twin Flames?

There are many people that tap into his consciousness now that he is passed, i.e. the Consciounsess/persona that was known as Michael Jackson in the Humanity, yet my feeling is his greater energy is much much larger. I'm sure you know this already.

ElevenSeven said...

From what I understand from my teacher, there are seven flames for the soul, not the consciousness. You may want to search on the side bar for information from a blog reader from Finland that also had taken a class and received additional information about the seven flames.

It's hard to say what we know for sure. There are creations upon creations and somewhere we all connect - all at different levels. I have been made well aware of how the "flame" label makes others feel and how they feel about their own connections to Michael. However, I also will not deny my own experience to make someone else feel better. All connect to ALL, all at different levels and this must be said in order for others on the path to their flames to understand as well. I would hope that if I can respect everyone elses connection to Michael, they might be able to do the same for me.

I do believe I have connected to other flames in our group as well. One other woman, and one other man here on the earth and from what Michael has said, there are also some on the other side of the veil. I do believe one is Elizabeth Taylor and I have connected with her as well. It is very interesting for sure.

That said Michael Jackson was known world wide. The consciousness is collective. It's not surprising that people would tap into his energy as it has gone back to the oneness of all things. However, our consciousness connected when he was still living as well. There are soul connections and consciousness connections. There is a difference.

Hope that helps. Thank you for your comment.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your answer, very interesting. Yes, I believe we are all connected to many different types of (flames) throughout our soul journey/s experiences in the humanity at different levels of connections. I actually commented because I think you mentioned the Ascended Master Kuthumi in a post. It's interesting because I know this man who has told me Kuthumi was an aspect of his higher self. This is what he says....

As Kuthumi is an Aspect of my Higher Self (Lord Rananda Kumara) and Lord Rananda's TF is Lady Marjaran (Currently my wife Enid) then She must be Kuthumi's Twin Flame too. Kuthumi is a Soul Aspect of my Higher Self. I lived as Him during the late 19th century, in India, where I translated The Guruji; the Sikh Holy Book (Scroll) into English. Higher Selves are the collective consciousness of all of your past life Soul Aspects, and all Higher Selves are one within The Solar Logos. That is why the Sun shines so brightly. Kuthumi acted as my Guide for several years, until I could walk on my own spiritual feet; and he showed me many of our past lives.

Interesting (huh) This man lives in England and has a website etc....
Oh and interesting about Elizabeth Taylor, yes she seemed like a lovely Soul Twin to Michael on Earth :-)