3/1/14

Michael Jackson -Still Writing Music

I often get glimpses into the life that Michael now leads on the other side.  He has brought quite a few people for me to meet.  Some I never knew he knew and others I completely forgot about.  I found this heartwarming and kind of cool so although I don't usually post on the weekends I wanted to share.

During conversation I was presented with a gift.  In it was a music box that when opened played a song.  It was a duet.  The duet was with Michael and Fred Astaire.  I thought Fred only danced but it seems he likes to write music as well.  Michael introduced me to him and I asked what his favorite part of being on the other side was.  He quickly answered freedom: he said you can do whatever you want, whenever you want.  I also asked if he had a home like michaels on the other side.  He said he had a home, but home there can be created any way you want them to be.  His sits among the hills in wooded mountains - someplace he said he always wanted to live.

I was given a rosé for everyday we have been apart and was told they will be writing another duet.   He is still busy writing and when I thought about Fred, all I could think of is how I heard Latoya michaels sister, kept hearing tap dancing at their old home.  Sounds to me like the tapping might have been from more than just Michael.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there... I found this blog and was interested and a little confused in what you say about Michael's death. From this post, it sounds like Michael is very happy and enjoying his friends that he admired so much. Great :-) Michael's spirit comes in strongly to me sometimes and I asked about his death with regarding Murder. It's not quite what you have mentioned on your Blog here, but this is what Michael says.........I hope you find some comfort in Michael's words.

Michael.........
In my humanity I was very hurt, very confused and very lonely and I had (what you may call) personality disorders I suppose that were being controlled by my doctor, but at the same time I think I relied on them a little too much, so in one way you could say I murdered myself. One thing that amazes me, even now that I am on this side of the veil, this side of consciousness, is that how many lay claim to know all about me, yet I choose very seldom to talk to people of the Earth way. I was not murdered by anyone but my own design. I am much happier now, whether or not I was disposed of by outside means, whether I was willingly submitted to suicide or whatever, but what I say is I would not willingly have left my young children, but I willingly made a choice to leave. I am forever near my children and I was greatly and very very grieved when they have been subjected to so much affliction of the media, because I do not wish this, but these things have very little influence now on me, but my heart connection with those I am connected to in energy and heart I will forever be so.