9/20/13

Man in the Mirror PROJECT - Energy Cords and Prayers

Yoda-In honor of Blanket Jackson
"May the force be with you"
"For my ally is the Force – and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you: here. Between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship." 

 - Yoda, Star Wars


Many years ago I remember traveling to where ever I knew a specific teacher or one of my twin souls would be.  I had heard it said that whenever you meet your twin you will sometimes just like to be in their "energy" or be near them.  Its sort of like basking in the sunlight when you meet a high teacher, twin flame, or someone who is just full of love.  The pure radiating energy coming from them is like an elixir and personally I just can't get enough.  I've been very fortunate to meet several individuals with this type of energy.  One was Michael Jackson, another Mira and Sri Aurobindo and yet others are not so well known.  Coming into their presence is like this;  You can feel their energy before they even appear.  You look up because you recognize something has, as Yoda might say, "disturbed" the force around you.  A new energy has entered it and it is uplifting.  You can't help but be insatiably curious as to what and who it is.  When you see them finally, gazing with their luminous smiles, you realize it's a high being full of love and service for humanity.

Last night I had the sheer pleasure of meeting another teacher.  His name is Jason Blackman and I went to see him speak on his experience of going to the other side.  Jason fell very ill and ended up in a coma.  When he awoke he remembered his experience of being in the presence of some luminous beings.  He spoke about the energy cords we talked about here on the blog.  When twin souls communicate it is through these cords of energy that the telepathy takes place.  In Jason's experience he said he was able to view his body before he went back in.  He could see the faces of people that were praying for him and all the "cords" coming into his body from their prayers.  Our prayers and thoughts are real and they do go somewhere.  It is this subtle energy that we all possess that does and will make a difference in our world.

As he told more of his story he talked about a woman he met that also had passed and came back.  She was in a traffic accident and left her body.  While "hovering" she heard all of the thoughts of the people in the cars around the accident.  Things like "How long is this going to take?", "When is this traffic going to start moving", "Damn it, can't they get that thing cleared faster".  Then he said she heard another thought and her attention was brought to a bright white tube of light radiating up to the sky then shooting out to her body.  She was immediately brought into the presence of one of the women sitting in traffic.  She was in her car saying a prayer for the lady who was in the accident.  She could not only hear her prayers, but see the results of them as well.

This made me think of Michael when the Conrad Murray trial started.  I remember talking to him at that time.  The first night of the trial I asked how he was.  I expected him to have opinions on the trial itself, when I was so pleasantly surprised by an unusual answer.  He spoke about the prayers he heard that day, how he could hear all of them and how beautiful it was to see the love that was being sent.
http://michaeljacksontwinsoul.blogspot.com/2011/09/message-from-michael.html

I believe I know more about what he was talking about and I wanted to share with you part of this heartwarming story.  Our prayers are heard and even seen on the other side.  The next time you decide to pray I hope you know that they are being felt and do make a difference.

1 comment:

ElevenSeven said...

This comment was emailed to me: I could not post today, no options. I bet it is my iPad. So here you go
I loved the story about the woman praying at the accident. I feel that way ever time I hear an ambulance. I can't help but think of the tragic way someone's life had just changed in a second. It used to really bother me until a friend said yes but help is on the way. So now when I hear an ambulance I think about how help is on the way. So whenever you have a moment like that help is on the way. The ambulance may be literal or spiritual but God is on it.
Thanks again Deborah
Agent M

THANK YOU AGENT M :) xxoo