9/17/13

Michael's Message for Paris

There have been some developments in Michael's family and he wished for me to write the following for him:

"Paris, Daddy knows you are hurting.  Don't blame them for my suicide.  I didn't kill myself, they killed me.  I wanted to let you know how I was.  I'm fine.  You are a healthy beautiful princess and I will NEVER forget you.  I know you cry a lot and miss me and I miss you too, but believe me we will always be together in my heart.  You know that.  I told you before that I would never leave you.  I never will.  It's just now things are different, people have pushed their way into our lives and we have to deal with the cards we have been dealt.  I'm not angry with you.  I think you know what I mean, but I want you to be careful.  You are not the star child of the family, you are my daughter, my bestest friend that I will cherish forever.  Don't let them step on you or push you around. I'll be there, I'll be here and as far as anyone knows we'll always be together.  Prince and Blanket are there for you too.  You three have become inseparable.  Don't let them pull you apart.  I know inside it feels like you are broken, I'm broken too, but we have to stick together, know that we all still love each other and that's what counts.  Love.  It can and will take us miles.  Don't count on anyone Paris.  Count on yourself.  Count on daddy.  I'll be here.  I'm here for you and Prince and Blanket, still.  I'm still here, concerned about your welfare and will be every day for as long as we live.  Debbie is here too (hey that's me!) and she says she'd take you in a heartbeat but I'd have to be the dad..good luck with that right?!  Anyway she wants you to know she loves you too, except she won't say it so I will.  We both love and adore you and so does Elizabeth and a slew of other people here with us too.  Don't be afraid to reach out.  We'll be here and so will she.  Debbie knows you feel the way you do.  Trust her.  It's her job to mediate.  I'm letting her.  Tito is willing to compromise so let him.  Don't get caught in the middle of anything anymore.  You know I'm here.  I'm not going anywhere.  Wish me luck.  You're going to be very surprised when I tell you about your grandmother.  She's a star in her own right and right now she's even wishing she was here. but I can tell you she doesn't have a clue what she wants.  If she really knew what this was all about she would think again.  I don't have any idea about how many people know about the after life but I can tell you one thing, it's not all its cracked up to be.  One thing is for sure.  You know who cares and who doesn't. I can hear almost everyone and still cry when I hear you call my name.  So no more tears, daddy's here and when the time comes we'll be together in another way.  Right now you need to be there, I need to be here and we can work together still.  I still hold you in my arms at night and rock your baby to sleep.  I'll never stop loving you the way I told you I would. Never and I mean that.  Don't for a second think I don't.  I never intended on leaving you. Only now I think we just have to be smart, make the best of it and remember who we are.  We are strong, like steel, you and me and your brothers; never apart, never separate, we are always together.  Be good Paris, I still love you.  Always have, always will, your daddy. xxoo"

No comments: