9/25/13

Ascended Master Kuthumi - A Conversation about Love


I'll step a bit more over my own superimposed line as I talk a little about the ascended masters.  This gets into some of the guidance I've had for a great deal of my life.  The masters are made up of many souls who had one time inhabited the earth.  They have made their ascension and in turn, they help others like myself up the ladder.

I first encountered members of the Brotherhood and masters during a conversation with Michael back in the 90's.  At that time they had asked us both for assistance in the field of consciousness.  Since then, I have met some of the masters as they have tutored me on lessons I have needed to learn.  Saint Germain, the master that is currently leading the spiritual revolution here on earth, was one of the first to present himself to me.  It was he that I discovered my past life as Marie Antoinette with and later Michael's as Mozart.  There is an amazing story there that I have in my book, but the jest of it is that we all reincarnate with the same circumstances and people until we learn to break out of the patterns.  My life and Michael's during that time were almost identical.

Some of the other masters have come to my aid in times of need.  When Michael died in 2009 and I was going through my own personal upheaval my most intimate friend Saint Germain assigned Master Kuthumi as my tutor.  I waited for months for Kuthumi to appear not knowing why he was assigned to me, or even what he did.  I then found out that he works with our psychology and he had ushered people into my life to help me heal from my past wounds.

Last night Kuthumi appeared to me in meditation.  I am always greatful and happy to see the masters because it gives me opportunity to converse with them. Sometimes they will give me things to write and other times we just talk.  I don't sit and try to come up with things to write for the blog.  They are usually given to me or I am moved to write them, so one of my first questions to Kuthumi was what would you have me write about.  His answer was love.  Internally I rolled my eyes.  Every single time I ask what I should write about or ask Michael what he wants to write about, its love! lol How much can one person write about love?  What else is there to know?  But Kuthumi continued and his message I felt was of great importance.

There is a fine line between love and hate because in between there is something we fear.  We may love someone but we hold back unsure if the love will be returned.  We are afraid that someone will not love us anymore. we fear they will not love us for ourselves, and we fear others do not love us the way we love them.  Love is a verb, and when you embark on love most often it is with trepidation.  Love makes you vulnerable.  When you love you get angry if you feel slighted.  Love can make you jealous because who you love may love someone else.  There are many guises of love and love itself is the fabric of our existence.  But why should we fear love?  We fear it for what we fear we won't get in return.  But if we love only for what is returned to us, then why love at all?  We must stand in love for what love is; pure and lovely, white and frothy.  It's essence is purity, it's kiss is immaculate.  Love should never be feared for fear leads to hate and stops love.  We stop love within ourselves when we are afraid, but if we could see ourselves as a glass of milky love why would we stop it when it's only half full?  Why not let ourselves be full of love?  There is nothing to fear when you love just to love, expecting nothing in return.  It is our attachments that we place on love that hold love back.  As mother Theresa would say "love them anyway" and soon you will become love itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Ascended Masters are all loving :-) I had the chance to have a personal trance-channeling session with Sananda who is the Master I resonate with the most and is around my soul. Sananda is the huge Oversoul of Jesus. It was a wonderful experience and he told me much information about my soul. I even asked about Michael at one point. He said Michael adores Kuthumi and he even said some of Michael''s gaia songs were overlit, directed by the great Kuthumi!

ElevenSeven said...

Beautiful. Thank you for adding your comment :)