9/28/11

A Message From Michael

It was a trying day yesterday.  Since his passing, Michael has been concerned about his mother and children in particular.  He was close by his family yesterday as they prepared for court.

It feels a little uncomfortable to share this, because it's almost hard to believe for some people.  Although there are many people who have spoken to people after they have passed, for me it's common place and has been for years.  Not only Michael, but with my grandmother, grandfather, friends fathers, friends grandfathers, and on and on.  With Michael, however, it was not only after his passing but before.  Because I haven't shared our contact with very many people, I feel a little vulnerable.  That's why this blog will remain anonymous.  As he put it, the public would "eat me alive".

I've had a lot of thoughts about what it might be like on the "other side".  I have left my body and know the freedom of moving in spirit, but I've always wondered what it was really like.  Michael and I haven't talked a whole lot about that, but we have talked some.  His friend Elizabeth passed just this past March and is with him, and he says to say he's also met with James Brown again . . lol  I know of many children that have passed and through other channels have heard they have met Michael.  He and Elizabeth are very busy, still, with their philanthropic efforts.  I suppose that's the kind of souls they are.  If you are concerned about the welfare of humanity, you remain that way, even after your body stops working.

Last night after the first day of the trial, I was exhausted.  I didn't know if it was just me, or if it was me and I was picking up on what he might be feeling.  So I asked him how he was doing and we agreed that we would put it down in words.  His answer surprised me.  I suppose I expected him to remark about the case or express his feelings about the testimony, but he didn't.  This is what he said . .

"I am humbled.  I can't believe the number of fans all over the world that are supporting me.  I hear them.  I hear all of them.  Every word.  It's amazing.  The prayers, the wishes, the desire to do good, everything is in my heart and I can't believe the outpouring of love.  It's truly, truly amazing.  I wish I could be there to share it all with you.  I wish you could know the love I feel in my heart for every one of you.  If you could only know the way the world really works you would know that I'm at peace.  The love you have given to me may not have nourished my body, but it has nourished my soul.  That love can take you to the heights of reality.  The true reality is that of the spirit, and in the spirit of love.  Lift yourselves up to a place of love and you will soar.

The trial, is just that, a trial.  Whether Conrad Murray is found guilty or not, doesn't matter.  He knows what he did.  God knows what he did.  It won't be long before I'm avenged.  There's no one on earth that can hide what they do in life.  It resides in the consciousness of all things and will be revealed in time.  This I'm sure of. "

So there you have it.  Take if for what you will . . and don't shoot me . .I'm only the messenger.  My focus was on court yesterday, so if there were fans rallying and praying . .thank you.


No comments: