9/19/11

New Findings Regarding Michael's Previous Request . . .

In my previous post on 9/13/2011 "As Requested", I expressed to you Michael's concern about his children and how upset he was at something that was going on with them in regards to the media and having a normal childhood.  Today I discovered an article dated 9/15/2011, just two days after my post:  Reality Show

If you click on the link you'll discover why Michael is so upset.  The article is written by Music News.com and talks about the kids being involved in a new reality show.  If you never believed in the connection of twin souls before, you might start to take note now. The only way I could have known this information would have been from Michael himself.  I'm only beginning to post a glimpse into the world of twin souls.  As things progress and I add posts, you'll be able to journey with me as things such as this have and will be revealed.

With the pending trial I can only say, fasten your seats belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride . . .

No comments: