9/13/11

As requested . .

I've seen the news recently about the upcoming tribute concert for Michael.  It's a lovely idea.  It's sometimes overwhelming the number of tributes and outpourings of love that has happened in the last few years.  I've been in touch myself with many people who are doing some extra ordinary things, like taking on projects and organizaitons to help people, children and the earth. 

A month or so ago, I was told that there was some arguing going on in Michael's family.  He was very concerned. I then heard on the news that the family members were not in agreement on this tribute concert and the timing of it.  I have my own personal views, but I'm sure everyone does, right?

So I have just watched.  However, recently Michael's stated that he's not very happy about the arrangement with his children.  Now I know I'm putting this out there, but this isn't the first time Michael and I have spoken.  Being twin souls, we have always spoken.  That being said, it's not the first time I've talked to someone who has passed either.  With that, I have learned that if you are prompted enough, it needs to be said.  So here goes . .

When Michael passed the children were allowed to be seen in public without their veils for the first time.  I understood this and even thought it was somewhat of a healing thing for the fans and even the children.  However, now, it is apparent to me that Michael believes that the children are not being given the childhood they deserve and is a bit upset about it.  He feels that they should not be his replacement, or the "headliners" for any show or series of shows.  These are not children that should be made to follow in the footsteps of their father and he says that's not why he had them.  He had them to love them, be a devoted father, and let them choose their futures and have a childhood.

When Michael had the children wear veils, it was not because he just wanted to make a parade of any activities they did together.  It was because he was protecting them.  Protecting them as much as he could in his own way, out of love, so they would not be subject to the media manipulation as he was.  The current circumstances are putting them on the exact road he wished to avoid for them.  As he says, "this needs to stop!"

So there it is.  I'm not sure exactly what all the details are, but I certainly hope he is heard.

More tomorrow . . .

No comments: